Cleveland St 11/10 8:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland St 11/10 8:00 ESPN+

CSU lost a buy game to something called Notre Dame College last night. They’re not very good and I’m just going to leave it at that for now.

This game is on ESPN+ and I’m just going to warn you that if you don’t already have it, the only games you’re going to see over the 10 or so are Maui and Xavier. The rest of the non conference schedule is all streaming only.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I heard the stream quality really stunk last night, as usual. Anybody see it?

Comment

Exactly, that's why I purchased the package last year...

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I only had a technical problem mid way thru the 2nd Half... Lasted about 2-3 mins then it was okay... For $10 a month, you really can't beat it!

Comment

Losing a buy game to a Division II team at home? The epitome of brutality.

Notre Dame (Ohio) even called it an exhibition on their own schedule, sheesh! https://notredamefalcons.com/sports/...le?path=mbball

CSU had a 6'8 220 guy go for 20 and 11 yesterday. Perhaps a good test for the wings and/or bigs.

Comment

I watched it on roku and then my computer no problem in Jersey.

Comment

I've seen lots of complaints about ESPN+ last night but I don't think the problem was on ESPN or UC's end. There's was a nationwide Comcast outage at that time for starters and lot of other stuff was down as well. I had no issues on an AppleTV box last night. My stream never dropped like it did for a lot of people.

By the way did Cincinnati Bell merge with altafiber or did they just change the name? Seems odd to toss 150 years of good branding out the window.
              Last edited by Lobot; 11-08-2022, 06:26 PM.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Name change only... however... they are laying fiber ALL over the place.. so.. doing QUITE well under the new name

Comment

Just changed the name i think. Still super odd to see ion my phone, i thought it was spam at first. Rebranding to emphasize the new focus on digital/fiber but it feels like confused messaging.

Comment

If you need tickets for Cleveland St. now's a good time to message me.

Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

^^ This is a busy weekend if you have both b-ball and football tickets. Thursday-Friday-Saturday.

Comment

let's light it up.

Comment

JD beaten badly

Comment

It would be nice to see a shot go in

Comment

Ody, He's got the heart and the motor. Unfortunately he just don't have skills
                              Last edited by Rufus; 11-10-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X