• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSs minutes need to be > JDs

Comment

so far pretty groovy

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, more Skillings. More Reed too.

Comment

kaluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again!

Comment

If only we could shoot that way in every game 🙏

Comment

Another Quad-3 win (yawn).
              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Beats Q3 loss. Also the last time we’ll play at USF.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                  If only we could shoot that way in every game 🙏
                  When DDJ is on, we’re a different, much better team.

Comment

Oguama hurt his knee at the end of the USF game. Any news on extent of his injury? That guy has all types of problems scoring. However, there is nothing wrong with his toughness, defense, and rebounding. UC needs Oguama to win. I hope that he is alright.

Comment

Winning conference games on the road is never easy, regardless of whether you are favored or not. ( some were projecting us to struggle last night). This team is really coming together and has now won at WS, SMU and SoFla. Winning when you are supposed to, especially on the road, has not been something we could count on the last few years. Wes needs to be given credit for developing this group into a pretty decent and tough team at this point. His sideline demeanor has definitely gotten more intense and demanding. Our defense is significantly better, our offensive tempo faster and more organized. We have been demonstrating a 1/2 court scheme that looks better than it has for a long time. Team chemistry is outstanding, these guys really seem to like each other and have certainly bought in to what Wes wants. I think many questions are being answered and we have reason to be encouraged. Sure there are still frustrations and bumps in the road to come, but major progress and improvement has been made. Marque wins are still lacking but for the most part we are hanging tougher and have eliminated dysfunction as a cause for losses. It should be interesting to see how the second half of the season plays out but if we keep demonstrating the progress shown since Maui I will be very satisfied. Lets beat Mumphis and get this party started!

Comment

I'm all for beating Memphis. Here's to the hope that we pull together another just 3 turnovers effort against them and stun a few people.

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
                          Oguama hurt his knee at the end of the USF game. Any news on extent of his injury? That guy has all types of problems scoring. However, there is nothing wrong with his toughness, defense, and rebounding. UC needs Oguama to win. I hope that he is alright.
                          A confident Oguama could be a big difference maker for this team down the stretch. I hope he's back on the court for Memphis on Sunday.

The good news is Ezikpe seems to be coming into his own and could take on a chunk of Oguama's minutes without there being a big dropoff in our team play.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X