Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was close -- lousy ft shooting choke

Comment

Missed all 3 ... What a break for us....

Comment

Nollwy goes coast to coast...

Comment

Phinesee holding his wrist gonna be down again

Comment

I think there is some coaching to be done

Comment

Thank god for DDJ and Lahkin. Phinese with some big minutes as well. A loss there would have set Miller and his program light years. I love Nolley but the dude is too nonchalant at times which nearly cost us the game in the 2nd half. You have to win those games in front of great crowds like today! Good to get that one.

Comment

Gotta ask, do they really look as bad as it sounds? I am unable to watch many games, including this one but I check the stats and follow play by play on sportsline, when able. Always watch the highlights and have seen games on YouTube. What is it really?

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                  Missed all 3 ... What a break for us....
                  Place was crazy on those FT’s. Great crowd. My voice gone as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by RecNizeRealBCat View Post
                    Gotta ask, do they really look as bad as it sounds? I am unable to watch many games, including this one but I check the stats and follow play by play on sportsline, when able. Always watch the highlights and have seen games on YouTube. What is it really?
                    I catch the games on IHeart radio - 700 WLW the Big One. Dan and Terry call it as they see it as much as home boys can.

Comment

It was sloppy and while many were trying, something just doesn't click.

Comment

As I put it on Twitter, This game had about as much flow as a teenager learning to drive stick shift. Lots of deflections, unforced errors and turnovers on both sides. UCF had it's highest TOs of the season and was above their season average at the half. They could not hold on to the ball at all. We played very good defense for most of the game.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Winning conference games is hard. Everyone knows what their opposition will bring to the table, because of the familiarity. The Cats played very well for most of the game, particularly on defense. The Knights made their run by hitting some treys at the same time that the Bearcats got sloppy.

However, good teams find ways to overcome adversity. Often, as it was today, the team's senior leader lit the fire that ended it. David DeJulius had the confidence to take and make the shot that re-lit the crowd and put the team up four. That left UCF chasing the rest of the way.

On to New Orleans Wednesday night!

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                            Winning conference games is hard. Everyone knows what their opposition will bring to the table, because of the familiarity. The Cats played very well for most of the game, particularly on defense. The Knights made their run by hitting some treys at the same time that the Bearcats got sloppy.

However, good teams find ways to overcome adversity. Often, as it was today, the team's senior leader lit the fire that ended it. David DeJulius had the confidence to take and make the shot that re-lit the crowd and put the team up four. That left UCF chasing the rest of the way.

On to New Orleans Wednesday night!
                            He also had the good sense to pass it to VIK

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

I catch the games on IHeart radio - 700 WLW the Big One. Dan and Terry call it as they see it as much as home boys can.
                              Forgot about the radio, appreciate it. Been flying blind and deaf

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X