Tulane 2/7 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leo from jersey
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007
    • 6193

    #61
    Originally posted by Rufus
    Six straight points and still can't see what's going on!
    poor interior defense although defenses will be made for the one getting beat

    Comment

    • longtimefan
      Veteran
      • Mar 2009
      • 5486

      #62
      Worst defense I’ve ever seen by a UC team.

      Comment

      • London 'Cat
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2007
        • 4334

        #63
        55 second half pints allowed??? Terrible defense.

        Comment

        • leo from jersey
          Veteran
          • Apr 2007
          • 6193

          #64
          JD did hit one -- good job

          Comment

          • Rufus
            Veteran
            • Apr 2019
            • 2691

            #65
            There's been enough time to order all new equipment and have it delivered from Amazon to fix this picture problem.

            Comment

            • leo from jersey
              Veteran
              • Apr 2007
              • 6193

              #66
              confusion and steps late

              Comment

              • leo from jersey
                Veteran
                • Apr 2007
                • 6193

                #67
                Originally posted by SKell82155

                yep- I refuse to even try to watch via that pos venue.
                I’ll just follow on cbs or ESPN app.
                the app was as bad earlier

                Comment

                • BearKatz
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2014
                  • 3221

                  #68
                  It's over... DDJ Airball did not help...

                  Comment

                  • leo from jersey
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6193

                    #69
                    the senior was frozen on that last bucket didn't move as he stood and watched

                    Comment

                    • BearKatz
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2014
                      • 3221

                      #70
                      Horrible Defense in regulation to let Tulane go on a 7-0 run to tie it...

                      Comment

                      • Corporateballa
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 1833

                        #71
                        One team is running offense, one team is playing hero ball. Ron Hunter outcoached Wes.
                        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

                        Comment

                        • Rufus
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2019
                          • 2691

                          #72
                          MAW still driving the lane with no plan and no outlet.

                          Comment

                          • BearKatz
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2014
                            • 3221

                            #73
                            Bad Loss Gentlemen... When is this TEAM ever going to Improve!!!

                            Comment

                            • leo from jersey
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6193

                              #74
                              no injuries excuse. Just lousy defense under the paint. I heard so much talk about the great defense at the last game. I didn't see it, but kept quiet I thought UCF sucked.. What have we done lately. well I guess you throw punches

                              Comment

                              • John P
                                Member
                                • Feb 2020
                                • 151

                                #75
                                Is suck's I know but keep in my we lost 2 players to injury.

                                Comment

                                Responsive Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...