Tulane 2/7 7:00 ESPN+
Collapse
X
-
-
Really bad loss. Maybe Wes’ worst game as UC coach.My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/RedComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
trying not to be a downer, but I am a bearcat fan. I can't take a lack of defense in the paint. The other teams used to be punished if they came under. Now we watch and the other team scores.Comment
-
You act like Tulane has more talent.
Have to think coaching is an issue when defensive strategy is let them score layups and offense is stand in a semi circle around the 3 line until someone shoots a contested shot.
Comment
-
What an embarrassing meltdown. We almost blew a 16 point lead last game and now this 20 point swing? I’ve never been much of a Wes Miller fan, but he’s an awful defensive coach and a piss poor situational coach. Two bad hires in a row.Comment
-
Our guards on ball defense is terrible. They simply get blown by almost every play.Comment
-
Comment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment