Tulane 2/7 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John P View Post
    Is suck's I know but keep in my we lost 2 players to injury.
    well the cats had players who had started before and they were destroyed on defense. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
      One team is running offense, one team is playing hero ball. Ron Hunter outcoached Wes.
      Everyone outcoaches Miller in end of game situations. You can count on it every time.

Comment

Really bad loss. Maybe Wes’ worst game as UC coach.
        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Sounds like we're getting punked down there. What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post

Everyone outcoaches Miller in end of game situations. You can count on it every time.

Yeah Maybe... I would ask, is it Wes, or some of the players... Its hard to Coach, when we have players who have no business being on this team since day one...

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
              Horrible Defense in regulation to let Tulane go on a 7-0 run to tie it...
              Horrible offense, too. A 7 point lead and all we did was jack up 3's. Nothing smart about that at all.

Comment

This is a Circus....

Comment

trying not to be a downer, but I am a bearcat fan. I can't take a lack of defense in the paint. The other teams used to be punished if they came under. Now we watch and the other team scores.

Comment

Yeah Maybe... I would ask, is it Wes, or some of the players... Its hard to Coach, when we have players who have no business being on this team since day one...
                    You act like Tulane has more talent.

Have to think coaching is an issue when defensive strategy is let them score layups and offense is stand in a semi circle around the 3 line until someone shoots a contested shot.

Comment

What an embarrassing meltdown. We almost blew a 16 point lead last game and now this 20 point swing? I’ve never been much of a Wes Miller fan, but he’s an awful defensive coach and a piss poor situational coach. Two bad hires in a row.

Comment

Complete unraveling

Comment

We just let TULANE score a 100 on us...

Comment

And the biggest clown in the Circus Jack's up another Airball....

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                              trying not to be a downer, but I am a bearcat fan. I can't take a lack of defense in the paint. The other teams used to be punished if they came under. Now we watch and the other team scores.
                              Our guards on ball defense is terrible. They simply get blown by almost every play.

Comment

And the biggest clown in the Circus Jack's up another Airball....
                                sadly that is now Bearcat bb.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X