South Florida 2/11 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
    Good Win against a bad team we're suppose to beat... South Florida is the type of team we should be beating by 20pts...
    Not sure they got that point 🤔. "They were, who we thought they were" haha, shout to coach Wes
    Last edited by RecNizeRealBCat; 02-13-2023, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

We did, minus one. Without our starting center.

Yeah, but that's not the point I was trying to make... Regardless if it was 19pts, or 40pts... We beat 10-15 S.Florida and we're considering that a good win etc....To me it's almost like a Moral Victory! Not trying to be a downer, but just a few years back, we would have beaten a team of that caliber with our eyes closed!

Comment

I know BearKatz, I'm right there with you dude! On another post I mentioned how our full court press was a thing that coaches had bad dreams about. In comparison I don't know what CMW stresses at His defense boot camp as he called it but if the players refuse to learn it then bench them. I would rather lose with newbies getting experience and trying to defend than to watch three guys who refuse or can't learn the defense. I just got a kick out of your post that's all. While I'm on here though, I will say that I did witness JD drive into the lane a couple times with the ball this past game instead of waiting to get passed the ball to shoot out on the wing.
        I hope he continues to do that. So good job JD!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Yeah, but that's not the point I was trying to make... Regardless if it was 19pts, or 40pts... We beat 10-15 S.Florida and we're considering that a good win etc....To me it's almost like a Moral Victory! Not trying to be a downer, but just a few years back, we would have beaten a team of that caliber with our eyes closed!
          Just to make sure we keep it all "even" USF was without their 7', 280 lb center who, I believe, is their 2nd leading scorer/leading rebounder. That said those 2 halves are representative of our team this year as it currently goes - when shots aren't going down (1st half) we look bad even against bad teams, when they are going down we (2nd half) can play with just about anybody.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X