• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolley 9 points in OT. HUGE!
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Great win for the Cats
      ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Great win for the Cats. Nolley came through big time.

Comment

It would have been devastating to lose this game. These wins are important to move the program forward. Great crowd tonight.

Nolley drives me absolutely crazy!!! If he would just focus for the entire game like he did in OT what a plus he would be. He's too much of a hot dog for me but indeed he is talented.

Lots of phantom fouls in this one including the last call on Vik.

I liked what I saw out of Skillings. I thought Ezipke should have played more.

Comment

26-28 from the FT line. #Clutch

Comment

Actually 28-30.

Comment

Not pretty but Temple usually gives UC its best. Could meet again in AAC.

One W from 20 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  Nolley gave absolutely nothing 2nd half.
                  But in OT he was the veteran star player we really needed. Huge for him.

Comment

On a bright note. Tonight Skillings was the guy we’ve been waiting for. The thing keeping him off the floor is defense, and from my seat his defense seemed much improved.

Comment

Glad to see a resilient OT period. DDJ attacking the basket most of the game really kept us going. I’m curious why Skillings sat most of the 2nd half & OT? I thought his defense was better last night. Rebounding effort was better but we stopped & stared on defense a fair amount in the second half. What could have been had we just got the wins (NKU, Houston, Tulane, ECU) - we’d be 23-6 and likely in the NCAA tournament.

Comment

On a (slight) side note, good to see Trevon Scott and Chris Vogt at the game yesterday-especially with how Vogt's tenure here was tied up with CJB, nice to see that he still is supporting the program. Nice to show ongoing involvement with alumni on TV games and when we had a recruit there.

Comment

The Owls may turn out to be the best team in the reconstituted AAC next season. Every player but one who saw action last night is a sophomore. The other one, Kur Jongkuch (#15), is an expendable grad student. Even Khalif Battle, who was not present, is a redshirt sophomore.

Comment

Sunday’s game-quad 1 W opportunity, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                              Sunday’s game-quad 1 W opportunity, right?
                              Yes, it is.

Quad 1 road games = games versus teams ranked 1-75 in the NET.

Memphis is 39.

UCF is 76, having fallen 19 places from its home loss to USF yesterday. UCF game from last weekend is, at least today, Quad 2 now. Ha!

Comment

If I heard correctly, they said last night was the 38th meeting all time between the 2 schools. Am I the only one that feels like it was the 138th???

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X