No announcement yet.

American Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we have another 3:00 tip off tomorrow?

Comment

Awesome performance by our Cats. Let's take down Houston tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        So we have another 3:00 tip off tomorrow?
        That is correct
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

One advantage we have, we have a lot more to play for. Houston will be a #1 seed regardless.

Comment

Great game for the Cats. Hiccups were few and thankfully often occurred when the Owls had their hiccups. Being down by 10 points early scared me; the turnaround was phenomenal. Didn't the announcer mention that Miller told the team to wake up? They sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
              One advantage we have, we have a lot more to play for. Houston will be a #1 seed regardless.
              Sampson will have them ready

Comment

Great win! Good that 11 players got PT. Hopefully they won’t be too worn out tomorrow.
                ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Sampson will have them ready
                  I'm sure he will.

Comment

I bet you all of the Jack Daniels in Tennessee, nobody saw a 30 point win coming with Temple. Based on information coming from the UC game notes, this is the largest margin of victory in tournament play in UC history. UC played some very good defense against Temple. That made the difference. UC also hit some shots. Tomorrow's game with Houston should be very interesting. I am sure Houston will be favored. However, UC has very little to lose really. Houston has beaten UC now 9 consecutive times over roughly three and a half years. Miller has lost to Houston 5 straight times. Who knows, maybe UC can catch Houston looking past them to the championship game. It's funny; the beer seems to taste better after a win. Maybe, just maybe, we all can enjoy drinking a good tasting cold one after the Houston game.
                    Last edited by leeraymond; 03-11-2023, 02:50 AM.

Comment

If UC can duplicate the defensive effort displayed against Temple and maintain the intensity that prevailed after the ten minute mark yesterday. I think we can pull out an upset. That's what I hope anyway. The problem has been all season that these guys can't put together 2 halves with smart, intense bball play and turnovers have been our bane against both Houston and Memphis. Go 'Cats

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
                        I bet you all of the Jack Daniels in Tennessee, nobody saw a 30 point win coming with Temple. Based on information coming from the UC game notes, this is the largest margin of victory in tournament play in UC history. UC played some very good defense against Temple. That made the difference. UC also hit some shots. Tomorrow's game with Houston should be very interesting. I am sure Houston will be favored. However, UC has very little to lose really. Houston has beaten UC now 9 consecutive times over roughly three and a half years. Miller has lost to Houston 5 straight times. Who knows, maybe UC can catch Houston looking past them to the championship game. It's funny; the beer seems to taste better after a win. Maybe, just maybe, we all can enjoy drinking a good tasting cold one after the Houston game.
                        Yep, if i'm playing a #1, at least they are very familiar which in my mind somewhat neutralizes the wow factor.. Have to find a way to contain the big frosh or hope he is off today. Been a big factor in the losses. Maybe we do it today.

Comment

Might need to record the game on Directv. Can anyone predict which channel the beginning of the game will be shown on because of the almost inevitable previous game overrun?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
                            Might need to record the game on Directv. Can anyone predict which channel the beginning of the game will be shown on because of the almost inevitable previous game overrun?
                            Excellent point. Yesterday's game espn2 scheduled a 30 minute playoff discussion show before UC game. To make it worse it is two games back to back prior to UC's game today. Maybe espnnews will be used indicating "Classic Fights Boxing". I'll record both channels at 3pm.

Comment

my fear is that they will use the app and I can't record on the app. I can use direttv but the dec will have priority I believe on the news. Family get together today.

Comment

Didn't come to play so far....very weak effort.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X