Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hensley cheering Skillings 3 -- good teammate

Comment

I love that the refs are letting them play and not calling all the ticky tack fouls.

Comment

Up 20pts... The beat down is on!!

Comment

ok at the 5 minute mark put in the others give the guys a rest for Houston

Comment

Started slow, things changed when Skillings came in. UC 65-31 since.

Comment

Last game against Temple. I wouldn’t mind keeping them as an OOC opponent.

Comment

Skillings...WOW!!!!!!!

Comment

put in REED

Comment

and here he comes

Comment

Anthony comes in before Hensley

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!

Comment

A 30 point win against a team that has been a difficult opponent for UC. On to the semifinals.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                              Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!
                              When you consider what he inherited two year ago, CWM has done a **** of a job. Clearly he was the right hire. The development of some of these guys has been remarkable.

Comment

I will confess the JD has been a much better player and teammate since coming off the bench. Kudos to him and his effort. As much as I was down on this entire team after managing just eleven points a half against NKU, I am now excited for a possible upset against Houston. Would love to send Sampson home with a grimace on! Let's go 'cats

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X