Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake and Bradley - reminds me of better days

Comment

We had so many chances to win this game. This team isn’t built/coached to win.

Comment

Way too sloppy, especially early.

Comment

Bad teams find creative ways to lose. Can't win when you have 20 turnovers.

Comment

or when you choke at the line

Comment

We should start having two game threads. One for all of these negative people so they can call out every mistake and bang on JD and the rest of us don’t have to filter through these comments.

Great effort Cats! Way to keep fighting on the road vs. a team that’s 19-1 in their last 20.
              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                We should start having two game threads. One for all of these negative people so they can call out every mistake and bang on JD and the rest of us don’t have to filter through these comments.

Great effort Cats! Way to keep fighting on the road vs. a team that’s 19-1 in their last 20.
                or those who see JD through his family and not his play. You know better

Comment

points off turnovers 24-6 --- that was the game

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

We all complain about lack of adjustments in the second half. But they did make adjustments today. Played like a team (17 assists on 29 FGs), outshot them 49% to 46% (37% to 20% 3FG) and outrebounded them 39 to 29. Obviously, TOs were critical and cost them the game.

Comment

some negativity comes from passion, or at least mine does I only get mad at players who repeat same mistakes, though I know some bad decisions are forced by the other team, we obviously aren't a tournament team, but doesn't mean I think we cant play well enough to win conference tournament, i think we can

negativity I don't like is the general, "team sucks, coach sucks" type statements, they serve no purpose

players are what they are, they're gonna miss sometimes
                      no one knows if wes is the man, question some of his
                      decisions, fine, but gotta give time

Comment

We’re on an identical path as last year, we have talent but it’s not coached to win. We have lost to bad teams and blown leads late in games. UC basketball used to stand for something. I don’t like to blame coaches or players, but something is definitely wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                          some negativity comes from passion, or at least mine does I only get mad at players who repeat same mistakes, though I know some bad decisions are forced by the other team, we obviously aren't a tournament team, but doesn't mean I think we cant play well enough to win conference tournament, i think we can

negativity I don't like is the general, "team sucks, coach sucks" type statements, they serve no purpose

players are what they are, they're gonna miss sometimes
                          no one knows if wes is the man, question some of his
                          decisions, fine, but gotta give time
                          sometimes people complain on those they call complainers because it is misdirected frustration about the game. I understand that but it is just more complaining and again, misdirected. We need to see the motivations. I don't let them bother me, I have been the object of it before. I just continue to speak my mind/ I am after all Leo from Jersey.

Comment

This game made me a bit more excited about the tourney. We keep getting a little better every game, and I look forward to the team surprising.some folks (on here)..

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                              This game made me a bit more excited about the tourney. We keep getting a little better every game, and I look forward to the team surprising.some folks (on here)..
                              we all would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                                I feel the same way. This team continues to compete and improve. I’m excited about the conference tournament. Let’s beat SMU and get to 20 wins. I’m excited to be there for senior night.

The rebuild continues…This team is better than last year’s team. I expect next year’s team to be better than this team. Coach Miller is all in on the recruiting class of ‘24.
                                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X