• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

run the floor

Comment

Let's see how we can fritter away another lead

Comment

Can we play defense without fouling just once?

Comment

The game is a lot easier when Lakhin is in the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
            Can we play defense without fouling just once?
            It's part of the reason we give up big leads.

Comment

bring on temple

Comment

time to shock the world!

Comment

Good win in front of a great crowd. Really happy for DDJ. What a class act and a true Bearcat! Let's carry that momentum over to the tournament.

Comment

Congratulations to Cincinnati basketball for the 20 win season. It was NOT easy. What do you all think about UC's chances of being picked for the NIT? Of course making an impression in the AAC tournament is still the hope. There are two teams in the AAC that UC, maybe, cannot beat: Houston and Memphis. Temple is also a problem team. Cincinnati's guards do not match up well with Temple's guards. However, that is why when a lesser team beats a favorite, it is called an upset. Here is hoping that UC can pull some upsets. Play Ezikpe!! By the way, there are only three (3) twenty (20) win teams in the AAC regular season (Houston, Memphis, and Cincinnati). Something to think about.
                    Last edited by leeraymond; 03-06-2023, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Let’s hope the first half of our Houston game + second half of our Memphis game is the total game we bring Friday-Sunday. If UC does that, hello Madness🤘

Comment

I've come to believe that today's players just do not like being physical in bball like it was fifteen, twenty years ago. I can remember when the bearcats were referred to as thugs. Of course some unfortunate events outside the court contributed to that moniker but opposing teams knew going in that there was going to be some pushing and shoving, skinned elbows and shots were going to altered.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                          I've come to believe that today's players just do not like being physical in bball like it was fifteen, twenty years ago. I can remember when the bearcats were referred to as thugs. Of course some unfortunate events outside the court contributed to that moniker but opposing teams knew going in that there was going to be some pushing and shoving, skinned elbows and shots were going to altered.
                          Ha ha ha. That is a good one Rufus; thugs. I remember that under Huggins. Hey, those guys played very physical. An opposing player just could not drive the ball into the paint without getting touched-up a little. On another note; I kinda feel bad for DeJulius, Davenport, and Adams-Woods. They may be the first 3 and 4 year UC players in about 14 years that will not experience an NCAA tournament. That has not happened much to UC players in the last 30 years or so.

Comment

Yea I would like to see a carbon copy of Bobby Brannen recruited to Cincy before going into B12 play. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                              Yea I would like to see a carbon copy of Bobby Brannen recruited to Cincy before going into B12 play. Wishful thinking.
                              If I could dream - add to him Eric Hicks and watch the Big 12 whine

Comment

You got something there Leo!👍

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X