No announcement yet.

NIT Next Game Colorado or Utah Valley?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Next Game Colorado or Utah Valley?

I do not know about you but I want Colorado. I want to have beaten both an ACC team and a PAC team. We will not know until late on Sunday.

Utah Valley has the slight lower elevation. Lower is better since we’re playing away. Probably not enough time to get these guys into altitude training unless we were always doing it for conditioning.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Altitude. I remember Mick Cronin thought he could use depth to wear down Nevada, forgetting they practice at 4500 feet above sea level. Outscored us 34-8 in the last ten minutes.

Comment

I’m really excited about the future of Bearcat basketball. CWM is doing a fantastic job. This team continues to improve. I’m especially happy for these seniors. I hear from a program insider that Nolley will be back. Not sure about JD or MAW. I believe The Cats can win this tournament.

Year-2 of a full rebuild. I expect a step backwards next year to a .500 season. It’s gonna take time. The 2024 class will be pivotal.

Go Bearcats!

My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

We won’t know who until late tonight but it’ll be on Wednesday night
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Half: CO 38, UVU 38

Both teams playing man-to-man. The Buffs have a 7' center who normally averages 4.4ppg, but has 11 so far. The Wolverines' have a 6'8" center and another kid who looks like he's about 6'9", but built like a bean pole. UVU uses a lot of penetrate and kick for treys. They hit 6 of 11. CO are 3 for 8 and work more trying to feed the post against the shorter UVU bigs.

The officials have called very few fouls, with CO shooting the only 2 FTs.

Comment

Scott Springer: Per the @ESPNU broadcast, the @GoBearcatsMBB NIT quarterfinal game will be Wednesday at 9 vs the Utah Valley/Colorado winner on ESPN2. #Bearcats

Comment

UVU won, Where is the next game?

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                  UVU won, Where is the next game?
                  At UVU in Orem.

Comment

UVU is going to be a handful. Some really good playmaking guards and an athletic center. They looked like a much better team than Hofstra.

Comment

I agree UVU will be tough and I'm sure this will be a big event in Orem. The announcer shared that ESPN has never been to Orem so I'm sure they will pack the house. Good test for the 'Cats.

Comment

Time to move over to this thread.

https://vb.bearcatnews.com/forum/bas...-22-9-00-espn2
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X