Utah Valley, NIT 3/22 9:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN announcers = Mike Corey and Richie Schueler

I have never heard of Richie, but apparently he is a Cincinnati native who played at Evansville from 1996-2000. Anyone familiar with him / would you all get mad if I asked "where did he go to high school?"

Comment

Richie Schueler went to Deer Park High School.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        ESPN announcers = Mike Corey and Richie Schueler

I have never heard of Richie, but apparently he is a Cincinnati native who played at Evansville from 1996-2000. Anyone familiar with him / would you all get mad if I asked "where did he go to high school?"
        We do not get mad, we get even. lol. I had never heard of Richie Schueler either. Thanks for the info.

Comment

On the other side of the NIT bracket, UNT nipped Okie State in Stillwater in OT, 65-59. In the other quarterfinal, WI took down OR in Eugene with a late trey, 61-58.

Comment

Per GoBearcats we're 1-0 all time against Utah Valley from a buy game in 2010
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Per GoBearcats we're 1-0 all time against Utah Valley from a buy game in 2010
              https://gobearcats.com/sports/mens-b.../boxscore/2015

92-72 in front of 5,054 (remember when the arena would be more than half empty for the early season? Ugh)

Rashad Bishop 15, Cashmere Wright and Dion Dixon 15, Yancy Gates 14, Ibrahima Thomas 11 and 12...

Comment

CBS Sports is listing Utah Valley as a 1 point favorite

Comment

CBS Sports is listing Utah Valley as a 1 point favorite
                  UC will have to play well in order to beat UVU. If UC plays like it has for the majority of the season - one half fair to good and the other half not good at all, it will likely lose the game. I hope the coaching staff have emphasized smart team play because that is what it will take to win the game. Anything less, and the season will end tonight.

Comment

https://gobearcats.com/sports/mens-b.../boxscore/2015

92-72 in front of 5,054 (remember when the arena would be more than half empty for the early season? Ugh)

Rashad Bishop 15, Cashmere Wright and Dion Dixon 15, Yancy Gates 14, Ibrahima Thomas 11 and 12...
                    We could use a couple of those guys tonight.

Comment

Does anyone know the actual tip off time? Need to record, concerned about previous game overrun.

Comment

Supposedly at 9:00 but ESPN and it’s 2 hour windows so
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Watching UAB v. Vandy now. If UC is fortunate to advance after tonight’s game, either of these teams will absolutely run UC out of the gym. So much athleticism on both teams.

Comment

I just starting watching after the half. Neither team shot 30% from the field.

I’d rather play UAB rather than deal with this crazy Vandy arena.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              I just starting watching after the half. Neither team shot 30% from the field.

I’d rather play UAB rather than deal with this crazy Vandy arena.
                              If UC wins, the game will be in Las Vegas. No more home games after tonight.

Comment

Scott Springer reporting that Landers Nolley tweaked an ankle against Hofstra and was not 100% n practice this week but will play.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X