No announcement yet.

Utah Valley, NIT 3/22 9:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We better get a rim protector other than Vik or we will get killed inside in the big 12 just like tonight.

Comment

• Good season guys. They exceeded my expectations.
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmann View Post
        Beat by a group playing team ball nothing spectacular about their talent although I'd love to have Woodbury.
        I wrote earlier that UC would need to play team basketball to win the game. They did not and now their season concludes.

Comment

• Well. That was the last game with the AAC logo on our uniform. We’re a Big 12 team now. Time to build a roster for the new league.

Comment

• With the season now officially over it will be interesting to see if any roster moves do happen. The new guys will help but they need more than that.

Comment

• Best of luck to those leaving. On to football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                It’s unfortunate that Vik’s injury seemed to
                dog him a bit still. We really need to get a PF with some muscle to score in the paint
                Vik hasn't been as physical ever since his injury. And as said earlier the altitude began to take its toll. MAW was struggling with his breath the last few minutes. We desperately need a power forward that is a threat to break a defenders arm when he slam dunks with authority. Missing these point blank layups is just too depressing.
                Last edited by Rufus; 03-23-2023, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• We had a good seaoson, got 20+ wins, had some exciting games & now it's time to rebuild. WE NEED TO RECRUIT SOMEONE THAT CAN MAKE BASKETS ON A CONSISTENT & HIGH PERCENTAGE BASIS!
                  PLEASE!!!!

Comment

• Nolley aside, we shot 1-14 from 3.

Ody and MAW combined for 22 against Hofstra but gave us 5 points last night.

JD shot 0-8 from 3 over the past 2 games.

Needed a better team effort on offense to win and didn't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

Did mean to offend you. My apologies. Just my reaction from the pictures I saw. I used to live in Boise, ID. and spent a lot of time in Salt Lake. Not the most welcoming place.
                      I wouldn't blame the scenery, but a certain culture. I'm sorry if you were mistreated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        JD has no chance to stay with Woodbury
                        or any defending under the rim

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                          Beat by a group playing team ball nothing spectacular about their talent although I'd love to have Woodbury.
                          Maybe we recruited the wrong Madsen 4 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                            We had a good seaoson, got 20+ wins, had some exciting games & now it's time to rebuild. WE NEED TO RECRUIT SOMEONE THAT CAN MAKE BASKETS ON A CONSISTENT & HIGH PERCENTAGE BASIS!
                            PLEASE!!!!
                            I would also like to see someone with a team attitude and who will hustle under the boards especially on the defensive end.

Comment

• My take is that the Cats need to stop being ready to pose after a shot and get their a$$ down the court when they miss it. Folks we saw a lot of old-style, play running basketball and the "me generation" didn't know what hit them. That game wasn't lost due to any injury or the altitude, but by a well coached team hustling and running plays. Even in a lost, I salute UV. I know CWM was mad and frustrated. Now that he saw team play like the type which he won a championship at NC, I want him to teach and demand that with the Cats. If they do so and get interior and exterior defensive help, perhaps next year will be respectable and not gloom.
                              Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-23-2023, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• You know that was one of the more frustrating aspects of this seasons team. As poorly as they shot percentage wise, when they did find the three falling for them they'd pose afterwards or extend their three digits towards the floor as they trotted down the court. Even in the midst of losing and getting blown out by Houston this team still runs their mouth and talks trash.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X