Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aziz transfer approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is officially good to go

Comment

Y'all know I had to say this --------- GROOVY - now push around X and get the win/

Comment

I find it amazing how fast things move when litigation becomes imminent.

Comment

Can't wait for GA Tech. Glad it is on espn plus.

Comment

Statement from University of Cincinnati Men's Basketball Coach Wes Miller
            I'm thrilled for Aziz Bandaogo and can't wait to have him play for us here at the University of Cincinnati this season. This process has been incredibly tough on Aziz and our whole team and I'm glad he can now focus on being the best student-athlete he can be for the Bearcats.

We appreciate the NCAA for reconsidering his case, and ultimately coming to this decision.

I want to thank John Cunningham, President Pinto and the many people at the University of Cincinnati who supported Aziz during this process.

Unfortunately, we still have another young man who is waiting to hear back from the NCAA on his waiver for immediate eligibility. Our hope is the NCAA will do the right thing in Jamille Reynolds' case, as well.

Statement from Aziz Bandaogo
            The day I have long dreamt of has finally come. I am grateful that the NCAA has reconsidered my case and granted my immediate eligibility.

I am most thankful for my teammates, our coaching staff, administration and fans for continuously supporting me.

Ohio is my American home away from home. I cannot wait to make my Cincinnati debut and give this program everything I have. Go Bearcats!

Comment

AG Yost on Twitter/X:

There were a lot of oars in the water on this… congrats to Aziz and the team!

The question remains: what about all the other kids? I’d love if the NCAA publicly announced it would rewrite these rules so that they’re legal. But one way or another, there’s more to be done here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Amazing how this new information keeps apearing for transfers after restraining orders get filed. Really strange thing.
                Yeah, that never used to happen. NCAA is on thin ice with legal and government entities, and it’s 58° outside.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                  Thats not what this is... this was approved / handed down by the NCAA
                  Yes, justice at last!

Comment

Finally some great news for our Bearcats!

Comment

Big 12 analyst / CBB guru Fran Fraschilla: "Tremendous news. Still developing after transferring from @UVUmbb. Might've been the best big man athlete I saw all last season. Rim running shot blocker."

Comment

Does Aziz have two years left?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                          Does Aziz have two years left?
                          I think he does based on the stats below and a COVID year. I would not expect him to stick around after this one though. Pro prospect.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../aziz-bandaogo
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

NCAA Approves Waiver for Cincinnati Forward Aziz Bandaogo (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

What do you all think that Aziz and Lakhin can be productive playing on the floor at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
                                What do you all think that Aziz and Lakhin can be productive playing on the floor at the same time?
                                Good question and the next few games might answer that question.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X