No announcement yet.

Georgia Tech 11/22 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is wow! This team can be very very scary when all the pieces get synchronized, firing on all cylinders in all phases.

Comment

who would have seen a 40 pointer against a power 5 opponent

Comment

We may win a national title

Comment

Lol let's not get too carried away with the enthusiasm but I'd be ecstatic to finish in the top 5 of the conference and make the tournament. But I wouldn't turn down the national championship TLL.

Comment

Viks gets back and swats it away hoo ray

Comment

Feel good about playing X -- bring them on

Comment

Did Griffith kill someone or something? Anybody else getting tired of the discipline? This could totally demoralize him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
                  Skillings should not shoot threes. Or really anything outside of the paint.
                  He took two. C'mon man.

Comment

I think I like this better than all those 59-55 barn burners under Cronin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

He took two. C'mon man.
                      That's 6 more than he should.

Comment

Did Griffith kill someone or something? Anybody else getting tired of the discipline? This could totally demoralize him.
                        Redshirt incoming.

Comment

I'd love to see him play too but I trust Coach on this one.

Comment

Don’t get too excited or optimistic yet. I don’t think GT is a very good team at all. UC shoots way too many threes. UC’s defense seems solid but against a poor team it is difficult to tell whether it is or not.

Comment

True, true, and true. But they are getting reps, and experiencing positive results in those reps. And with that it progressively instills confidence.

Comment

Team was impressive tonight. Looked like an NCAA roster.

UC seems very balanced and there are many contributors, so if they are unselfish they have a good ceiling. Need to figure out the right combos as lots of mixing and matching.

Aziz may have had just the one 1 block I think but he altered many shots and is a game changer down there

Jizzle has a bright future

Have a hard time seeing Josh Reed staying in the rotation

Not much fanfare around John Newman but he’s looking good

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X