X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all this and covid too/ Geesh

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Terry Nelson said it best on that play tonite, Ody has no business in the 5 spot. Miller needs to identify the roles when the 4 bigs go in. Lahkin wants to be the 2 guard and Ody has no clue what to with ball 5 ft.from the basket. Give these bigs the role number when they go in. 4, or 5. That would help tremendously.

Heard him loud n clear... We have (3) 7ft's on the team and Ody at the 5 spot... SMH

Comment

how did he get in the lane for a bunny- excrement

Comment

been to Tommy's as he is talking == like the roast pork

Comment

Can someone tell me what we are watching.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
              what commercials are y'all getting. I get them from NYC and they have one for a sports radio program. The funny thing is that they have a Bigelow tea sponsor. Their new motto is tea proudly.
              I'm getting Donatos and spanish language State Farm. I don't even get spanish language State Farm in Texas. funny.

Also, the glitch in the matrix , random replay repeat sequence is back this game. Anyone else or just my luck?
              Last edited by Lobot; 12-20-2023, 10:51 AM.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

A team just not interested in playing this game. Sloppy, uninterested. We have to schedule tougher in December next year.

Comment

Lots of guys making a case for why they should play less

Comment

Merrimack plays so slow, I might have tried to press them to speed things up.

Comment

Big Time travel, great highlight....

Comment

The best part of being 9-2 is most only see the record.

Comment

Originally posted by bg703 View Post
                          Lots of guys making a case for why they should play less
                          Did anyone make a case that they should play more besides Lakhin and Newman? Though Lakhin's play dropped off late because he was gassed from playing a lot of minutes. Maybe Reed made a case his minutes should go from 0 to 5.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                            Merrimack plays so slow, I might have tried to press them to speed things up.
                            Without CJ and Aziz, we couldn't risk foul trouble
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by zykarious View Post

Did anyone make a case that they should play more besides Lakhin and Newman? Though Lakhin's play dropped off late because he was gassed from playing a lot of minutes. Maybe Reed made a case his minutes should go from 0 to 5.
                              The good news is that they can run their offense through Vik. The problem is what do they do if he isn’t on the floor or the other team takes that away. Lukosius showed some flashes. Reynolds can rebound at least. Day Day made his foul shots. Those were some of the positives.

Comment

Originally posted by bg703 View Post
                                The good news is that they can run their offense through Vik. The problem is what do they do if he isn’t on the floor or the other team takes that away. Lukosius showed some flashes. Reynolds can rebound at least. Day Day made his foul shots. Those were some of the positives.
                                or what do they do if the tallest defender is equal in height and athletic. Will the lob offense work or is penetration needed. How can they work as a team in passing in order to beat the zone. My concern with rebounding is that it was basically power from Reynolds as he didn't need to box out against weaker players. He will face some studs in the conference so his basketball smarts need to be shown.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X