Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
    Did not see Aziz?
    he is injured - he hurt his back 2 games prior.

Comment

Ody with his 11 minutes makes me wonder if CWM gonna let him play his way out of his slump as he did Skillings. I was impressed that in spite of the pain, CJ led the team in minutes and assists. Folks we have a leader in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
        Ody with his 11 minutes makes me wonder if CWM gonna let him play his way out of his slump as he did Skillings. I was impressed that in spite of the pain, CJ led the team in minutes and assists. Folks we have a leader in his hometown.
        Ody has reached his ceiling at this level of competition. I think he's going to slip further down the bench once Aziz gets healthy.

Skillings clearly has a lot of untapped potential. We're going to need him to be a big player for us in conference play if we're genuinely going to compete.

Comment

We can't undervalue the defensive job Newman did last night. Blackman still got his points but He had to work for them to be sure. Where did the concept of putting our best defensive player on their best scoring threat come to Miller? Why wasn't that a plan for Norwood's Olivari?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            We can't undervalue the defensive job Newman did last night. Blackman still got his points but He had to work for them to be sure. Where did the concept of putting our best defensive player on their best scoring threat come to Miller? Why wasn't that a plan for Norwood's Olivari?
            Huh? Is this sarcasm? Dude had 32 points including shooting over 40% from beyond the arc.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X