No announcement yet.

Texas Tech 2/3 6:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vik is mostly playing the 4 in conference play. We shouldn't expect him to play like a 5. His style isn't the problem. He's just not making shots right now. He's still creating for others, rebounding, and has the highest block plus steal rate on the team. Even with his recent dip in scoring, he's tied for third on the team in box plus minus with Aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by sedz View Post
      Vik is mostly playing the 4 in conference play. We shouldn't expect him to play like a 5. His style isn't the problem. He's just not making shots right now. He's still creating for others, rebounding, and has the highest block plus steal rate on the team. Even with his recent dip in scoring, he's tied for third on the team in box plus minus with Aziz.
      what have you done lately and against better and stronger competition. Without fundamental skills and the toughness to bang inside, I wonder if we are seeing Vik at his best and this is what we get. Sadly, we get it in the best conference in BB. Regardless, I am hoping he was ill and tonight we see a different player.

Comment

Newman is good for tonight https://x.com/sspringersports/status...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Hope he’s 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            hooray -- John is one tough Bearcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Reminds me more of the so called #1 recruit Jermaine Lawrence. At least gets within 5 feet as Jermaine stayed at the ft line or beyond. He also refused to bang and I saw smaller guys dominate him in HS. Once he got the scholarship, that was the end although many said an injury made him timid. Regardless he was timid.
              I'll be honest Leo, I do not see the comparison there at all other than height. Lawrence smoked his way out of the rotation.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Hope he’s 100%.
                He's starting so I guess so?
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I'll be honest Leo, I do not see the comparison there at all other than height. Lawrence smoked his way out of the rotation.
                  Neither went inside. It didn't matter if he smoked. He didn't smoke in HS and still refused to go inside.

Comment

We're doing the right thing against PnR, staying with Washington. TTU has already taken several midrange shots.

Comment

I like the energy on offense. They need to have more unison, but so far so good.

Comment

I also like the switching of the bigs. Keep them fresh and destroy in the second half.

Comment

Reynolds with a box out, rebound and a pass in stride.

Comment

Road game 3mas?
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Walton is a one dimensional shooter. You CANNOT retreat against him.

Comment

I am really enjoying Tom Crean ------

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X