Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    And 9-0 TCU since.
    14-3 TCU since.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      And 9-0 TCU since.
      Reynolds is the only one trying -- The man is banging

Comment

The only real difference in these runs is our three point shooting. We made 4 threes in a 5 minute span. None the rest of the game.

Comment

Folks Jizzle looked really bad on that last play as did VIK

Comment

Originally posted by sedz View Post
            The only real difference in these runs is our three point shooting. We made 4 threes in a 5 minute span. None the rest of the game.
            I thought Aziz interior defense set the tone and because of his dunks the 3s were open. There was a reason why the 3s were made.

Comment

Pitiful DS jusdt pitiful

Comment

CWM sees the ShiTTy defense

Comment

32 -31 after the disgraceful start.

Comment

Just an old man's observation. Aziz and Reynolds are playing their butts off since Vik has gotten minutes. What's up with that

Comment

Another poor first half. Need a fast start in the second or it’s over.

Comment

Points aren't coming easy at the rim like they were in the first game. With 4 made threes plus Day Day's 5 free throws off fouls beyond the arc, more than half our points have come from the perimeter. And we're only rebounding 24% of our misses. We need to get going at the rim in the second half.

TCU has been efficient from three and the free throw line. The pair of early threes put us in a hole, and they've converted 92% at the stripe. We've done a good job slowing their transition game for the most part.

Comment

Folks for a few minutes with Aziz's defense and the way Reynolds was banging (did you see that one bump), I thought I was watching my beloved Bearcats. I love the effort. The Greeks had an athletic word for stretching. They saw going beyond the normal was fervent. They are stretching themselves with fervent desire leading to effort.

Comment

Is CJ at the game?

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Aziz play defense and then he directed the traffic on offense.He set the screen for JJ's miss attemp

Comment

Coles is a 38% three point shooter. Scouting report execution fail.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X