Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Down to the Final. Who ya got?

I'm rooting against them because of Dan Hurley but I think UConn wins. However, I'll predict Edey is going to clean the glass against Clingan. Clingan got outrebounded by Grant Nelson 15 to 5 in the semi last night.
    It’s a shame one of them has to win.

Comment

• UConn is now one of eight programs to have gone back-to-back, including your Cincinnati Bearcats in 1961 and 1962.

UC's trophy room is getting awfully dusty.

Comment

• Dan Hurley after UConn fell to Villanova to drop to 10-7 in January 2020 -- “People better get us now. That's all, you better get us now. It's coming.”

Cue up the Wes Miller "we're coming" post game interview clip from several weeks ago.

Comment

• Hope this is the right place to post this...'Cats not even in considered in top '35' for next year:
          https://247sports.com/longformarticl...49733/#2402992

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnFrancis View Post
            Hope this is the right place to post this...'Cats not even in considered in top '35' for next year:
            https://247sports.com/longformarticl...49733/#2402992
            I might create a thread for the Way Too Early rankings. Usually these things had some semblance of being reasonable. Not anymore. It's ludicrous to attempt this exercise in the NIL era. They don't even know who's going on be each team yet.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I might create a thread for the Way Too Early rankings. Usually these things had some semblance of being reasonable. Not anymore. It's ludicrous to attempt this exercise in the NIL era. They don't even know who's going on be each team yet.
              It's pretty much "Round up the usual suspects" right now. Lots of recency bias.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X