Utah 2/11 7:00 espn+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BearKatz
    replied
    Obviously we don't have a Bearcat who can guard Madsen one on one!

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    good to see SL finally makes it back to double figures

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    Apparently not. Unbelievable!

    Leave a comment:


  • SKell82155
    replied
    Are the Bearcats really considered to be a good
    defensive team ? I don’t see it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    Do we have ANYONE who is willing to guard Madsen...?????

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    I noticed JJ started to play again after his father was there against UCF

    Leave a comment:


  • London 'Cat
    replied
    I’m not sure what Simas brings to the team.

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    James is on fire!

    What has happened to Skillings as of late? Total regression over the last 6wks...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Burk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus
    Madsen is going to beat us all by himself. And I don't have no idea what Simas is doing anymore.
    I thonk our defense needs to start switching off on G Madsen screens

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    Madsen is going to beat us all by himself. And I don't have no idea what Simas is doing anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    Zero effort to start the 2nd half.

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    The Madsen Bros will haunt UC until they Graduate!

    Reed has played well offensively tonight in limited minutes...
    Last edited by BearKatz; 02-11-2025, 08:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    did we lose the graphics

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Did they announce him as one of the greatest Bearcats???????????????????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • condo52
    replied
    Bearcats are playing with effort again. We are doubling them up on the boards after letting them grab +18 on us last game. How do things change that much? Effort +/-

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...