Utah 2/11 7:00 espn+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4

    BYU is #37 in the NET rankings, so it was a Q2 win. A Q1 home game involves an opponent in the Top 30.

    The Utes are #79, making them a Q3 foe (Q2 cutoff for a home game is #75).
    So it won’t help much if we win, but hurt like heck if we lose.

    Leave a comment:


  • swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus
    I'm assuming the BYU game was a quad 1 win?
    BYU is #37 in the NET rankings, so it was a Q2 win. A Q1 home game involves an opponent in the Top 30.

    The Utes are #79, making them a Q3 foe (Q2 cutoff for a home game is #75).

    Leave a comment:


  • GoBearcats31
    replied
    Beat the Utes

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Burk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus
    I'm assuming the BYU game was a quad 1 win?
    Probably not since it was a home game

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    I'm assuming the BYU game was a quad 1 win?

    Leave a comment:


  • swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot

    I hope Gabe is ok from all that to be honest. He was the first sign something was wrong with JB and we kinda blew it off a bit I think
    So do I. My angle pertained to the damage he did to us In SLC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4
    Payback time, Part 2. The Bearcats played about as poorly as they have all season in SLC two weeks ago. Since then, though, they've been terrific.

    Right now, the game Tuesday night is a NET Q3 home game. The Utes are #79 (#86 KenPom), with the Q2 home cutoff at #75. The Cats are better than the Utes and need to put their feet on their throats early (figuratively, of course; Christian Laettner doesn't play here). Make Gabe's return visit a miserable experience.

    Virtually every remaining game is a "must win" (except, perhaps, @ ISU & UH. Those are "play extremely well" games and hope for the best.
    I hope Gabe is ok from all that to be honest. He was the first sign something was wrong with JB and we kinda blew it off a bit I think

    Leave a comment:


  • swilsonsp4
    started a topic Utah 2/11 7:00 espn+

    Utah 2/11 7:00 espn+

    Payback time, Part 2. The Bearcats played about as poorly as they have all season in SLC two weeks ago. Since then, though, they've been terrific.

    Right now, the game Tuesday night is a NET Q3 home game. The Utes are #79 (#86 KenPom), with the Q2 home cutoff at #75. The Cats are better than the Utes and need to put their feet on their throats early (figuratively, of course; Christian Laettner doesn't play here). Make Gabe's return visit a miserable experience.

    Virtually every remaining game is a "must win" (except, perhaps, @ ISU & UH. Those are "play extremely well" games and hope for the best.

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...