2025-26 Schedule
Collapse
X
-
-
I look at it like these guys go to say/write something. To me it carries no weight whatso ever. I hope we finally make the tournament. If not, then big changes need to be made.
Leave a comment:
-
Look, I'm as optimistic as any other Bearcats fan-but let's be accurate-the article is based on defensive statistics that 3/4 of the players accumulated on other teams/with other teammates and under different schemes. I love stats and advanced metrics-but the context that that they come from matters. We cannot say we know how the defense will be UNTIL THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY PLAY TOGETHER. We have already seen that individual promise and talent won't necessarily win if there are issues with leadership and team dynamics. All we can say is that we should have the pieces to put together an elite defense, if they are meshed together appropriately.This article predicts that UC will make the NCAA based solely on their defense (and strength of schedule).
Cincinnati Bearcats Rise in Key Ranking That Signals March Madness Return | Fanrecap.comLeave a comment:
-
This article predicts that UC will make the NCAA based solely on their defense (and strength of schedule).
Cincinnati Bearcats Rise in Key Ranking That Signals March Madness Return | Fanrecap.comLeave a comment:
-
Apparently there is a one-time $8.99 offer for fans not wishing to purchase a monthly or annual Big Ten Plus subscription
cpaw.me/ppv
(https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/playerpage/2005714)Leave a comment:
-
Peacock now? At least those are home games so I won’t need to subscribe.Leave a comment:
-
Tip times and TV announced
Non-conference
- Louisville is on ESPN2 or ESPNU
- Xavier is on TNT/TRUTV (I think that will be good)
- Georgia is on ESPNU
- Clemson is on ESPN
- All others ESPN+ (including Dayton)
Conference
- FOX: Houston, at Houston
- ESPN2: at WVU, at UCF, WVU
- Peacock: Colorado, Iowa State
- FS1: at Arizona, Baylor
- CBS Sports: at Arizona State, UCF, at KSU, Oklahoma State
- ESPN or ESPN2: Utah, at Texas Tech, BYU
- CBS: at Kansas
- TNT: TCULeave a comment:
-
-
also...checking my math...but B12 schedule is 18 games, so the 13-6 19 game schedule he predicts also does not breed confidence.
This...seems a little optimistic. Just to take one example, BYU with AJ Dyabantsa, Richie Saunders, Kennard Davis and Robert Wright is not going to be a small task even at 5/3, and we have already seen Iowa State beat us at home. if we are 13-6 in the B12, I will happily eat my words, but I don't think it is as likely as the writer of this piece.Leave a comment:
-
This...seems a little optimistic. Just to take one example, BYU with AJ Dyabantsa, Richie Saunders, Kennard Davis and Robert Wright is not going to be a small task even at 5/3, and we have already seen Iowa State beat us at home. if we are 13-6 in the B12, I will happily eat my words, but I don't think it is as likely as the writer of this piece.A full summary of the schedule:
https://fanrecap.com/cincinnati-bear...C4vmyebYV1KavALeave a comment:
-
Michigan exhibition confirmed Friday 10/17 at 6 pm in Ann Arbor (Big Ten +)Arkansas confirms exo
https://x.com/razorbackmbb/status/19...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg
Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: