No announcement yet.

OT: Gordon Gee's complete remarks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweet from Frank Martin this morning: @CoachHuggs how about The comments by Ohio State President?Remember that Ol Nancy was his disciple. Ignorance is never an excuse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
      His dumb azz needs to go. The whole Catholics comment got me. The rest is just nails in the coffin. I guess he doesn't know Urban is a DEVOUT Catholic.
      I'm with ya, the Catholics comment did it for me
      Not to be a debbie downer, but it's not all good attention.

Who cares. It is national attention. UC's basketball program needs attention in just about any way it can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcbearcat12 View Post
        I'm sure many of you follow Santa Ono on twitter. He just fired off a few tweets lobbying for state government to support the development of multiple world class campuses. He also called for the state universities presidents to collaborate rather than compete.

I wonder with Gee seemingly in hot water up in Columbus if Ono is trying to 'strike while the iron is hot' and get some kind of show of public support out of him in an attempt to repair his public image. I highly doubt that will ever happen, but you can't blame Ono if that's what he's trying to do.
        Speaking of twitter... Jeff Ruby isn't dropping the Gordon Gee thing either and he fired off a tweet a couple days ago that had me laughing for a few minutes. It was something to the effect of "who knew Gee's side job was as a double for Orville Redenbacher" and showed a photo of the two. For those that have not looked at such a juxtaposition they are near spitting images of each other though Orville looks a bit taller.
        "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Tweet from Frank Martin this morning: @CoachHuggs how about The comments by Ohio State President?Remember that Ol Nancy was his disciple. Ignorance is never an excuse!!!
          That's hilarious. I was thinking if Gee got fired, she may return to her alma mater. I hope she does. They deserve each other.
          RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
          CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
            That's hilarious. I was thinking if Gee got fired, she may return to her alma mater. I hope she does. They deserve each other.
            Lol. Would that be awesome or what. It'll never happen though. Shes very capable of destroying the osu athletic empire in short order. Lol

Comment

And this fine look at college athletics per Pat Forde:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/college...161432424.html
              RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
              CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

To wrap this up, Gee retired.
                In loving memory, I will be a fan for both of us.
                Cody- Oct 25th 1987 to Jan 1st 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by cmm27 View Post
                  To wrap this up, Gee retired.
                  Yeah, Gee is retiring but the arrogance amoung osu administration won't. His replacement (whoever he or she is) will perpetuate the same condescending, arrogant attitude. It goes with the territory at osu.

Comment

Rumor is Brian Kelly to be offered the position as he now says its always been his dream job

Comment

don't let the door hit you on the way out gordey, you goof. the crime is the ohio taxpayers will likely be paying his pension for a while. it should come out of the osu booster's wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post
                        Yeah, Gee is retiring but the arrogance amoung osu administration won't. His replacement (whoever he or she is) will perpetuate the same condescending, arrogant attitude. It goes with the territory at osu.
                        Oh Please Oh Please - Let them pick Nancy to follow Gordy.
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                          Oh Please Oh Please - Let them pick Nancy to follow Gordy.
                          That would be poetic justice is she were picked to succeed him
                          JDBearcat
                          RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X