This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat Fan Since 1958 View Post
    If you read what I posted, you'll the facts within. May I suggest you try it.
    "you'll the facts within" Okay, I read that as closely as I could. I parsed and parsed and it still made no sense, just like most of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffto View Post
      "you'll the facts within" Okay, I read that as closely as I could. I parsed and parsed and it still made no sense, just like most of your posts.
      For 58 it's probably just an old age thing. For you, you should just listen and learn from your elders. I know a lot but still learn a few things from 58's posts. I suggest you do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Don View Post
        For 58 it's probably just an old age thing. For you, you should just listen and learn from your elders. I know a lot but still learn a few things from 58's posts. I suggest you do the same.
        Eyeglasses are a terrible thing to waste. At our age, it's hard to type on these doggone computers.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffto View Post
          Fixed same, above. I left a word out the first time.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X