Some reminders
Collapse
X
-
I havent been on this forum too long but I lurked for awhile. One of the reasons I eventually joined was of the comraderie I seen and the very little "policing" that had to be done. Brent the job you do along with the moderators is appreciated.Leave a comment:
-
Well said, Lobot. I appreciate you volunteering to administrate this forum and your insight into all things related to UC athletics. One tip I would suggest for this forum, and any other Internet forum, is to read your posts prior to hitting the submit button and think about how others may interpret that post. Just a suggestion.
Go Bearcats!!Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-25-2021, 08:33 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Brent - you know I go back to the old e-mail days - and glad you stepped in - there are other sites where this is also a problem - it's really too bad you even have to post something reminding everyone to treat each other respectfully and to remind all that each of us us a proud Bearcat fan. Let's keep it civil!If you disagree with someone's opinion on a topic, that's OK. If it's different than what I think, it's OK. Absolutely DO NOT attack each other personally. That's ridiculous. We're adults here the last time I checked and we're all Bearcat fans. This is why we're all here.
I have not had a reported post in here in 6 years and haven't banned an account for anything other than spam for almost as long. We have a lot of newer members right now and quite a few new posters that have been lurking forever. This is all OK.
A reminder that I really just work here at the courtesy of the site owner. I don't own or make money from this place unlike the pay message boards. Essentially I'm a volunteer.
I do not tolerate trolls. Don't be one. Don't attack each other in PMs either. Harassment is not OK.
Lastly, be good human beings.
Go Bearcats!Leave a comment:
-
Some reminders
If you disagree with someone's opinion on a topic, that's OK. If it's different than what I think, it's OK. Absolutely DO NOT attack each other personally. That's ridiculous. We're adults here the last time I checked and we're all Bearcat fans. This is why we're all here.
I have not had a reported post in here in 6 years and haven't banned an account for anything other than spam for almost as long. We have a lot of newer members right now and quite a few new posters that have been lurking forever. This is all OK.
A reminder that I really just work here at the courtesy of the site owner. I don't own or make money from this place unlike the pay message boards. Essentially I'm a volunteer.
I do not tolerate trolls. Don't be one. Don't attack each other in PMs either. Harassment is not OK.
Lastly, be good human beings.
Go Bearcats!Tags: None
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: