Some reminders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some reminders

If you disagree with someone's opinion on a topic, that's OK. If it's different than what I think, it's OK. Absolutely DO NOT attack each other personally. That's ridiculous. We're adults here the last time I checked and we're all Bearcat fans. This is why we're all here.

I have not had a reported post in here in 6 years and haven't banned an account for anything other than spam for almost as long. We have a lot of newer members right now and quite a few new posters that have been lurking forever. This is all OK.

A reminder that I really just work here at the courtesy of the site owner. I don't own or make money from this place unlike the pay message boards. Essentially I'm a volunteer.

I do not tolerate trolls. Don't be one. Don't attack each other in PMs either. Harassment is not OK.

Lastly, be good human beings.

Go Bearcats!
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    If you disagree with someone's opinion on a topic, that's OK. If it's different than what I think, it's OK. Absolutely DO NOT attack each other personally. That's ridiculous. We're adults here the last time I checked and we're all Bearcat fans. This is why we're all here.

I have not had a reported post in here in 6 years and haven't banned an account for anything other than spam for almost as long. We have a lot of newer members right now and quite a few new posters that have been lurking forever. This is all OK.

A reminder that I really just work here at the courtesy of the site owner. I don't own or make money from this place unlike the pay message boards. Essentially I'm a volunteer.

I do not tolerate trolls. Don't be one. Don't attack each other in PMs either. Harassment is not OK.

Lastly, be good human beings.

Go Bearcats!
    Brent - you know I go back to the old e-mail days - and glad you stepped in - there are other sites where this is also a problem - it's really too bad you even have to post something reminding everyone to treat each other respectfully and to remind all that each of us us a proud Bearcat fan. Let's keep it civil!

Comment

Well said, Lobot. I appreciate you volunteering to administrate this forum and your insight into all things related to UC athletics. One tip I would suggest for this forum, and any other Internet forum, is to read your posts prior to hitting the submit button and think about how others may interpret that post. Just a suggestion.

Go Bearcats!!
      Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-25-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I havent been on this forum too long but I lurked for awhile. One of the reasons I eventually joined was of the comraderie I seen and the very little "policing" that had to be done. Brent the job you do along with the moderators is appreciated.

Comment

Appreciated. I think I got the policing out of my system circa 2010.
          Last edited by Lobot; 04-30-2021, 07:03 PM.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X