This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I just took that from Justin Williams' tweet, but from the looks of it you may be right (though he is listed as a junior in 2023, so maybe has not sought a medical redshirt for the injured year or something like that).
    The Buckeyes regretted his leaving, but Henderson might return plus they have another RB plus two recruits. They really saw Pryor as one to use in screens. I am excited for the backfield now.

Comment

Keegan Knickoson of Bearcat Journal reports that Pryor has three years of eligibility left.

Comment

Now we're talking!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

His offer sheet is incredible- this could be the get of the offseason.

Comment

Why hasn’t any media reported this commitment? At least as far as I have seen. I have only seen the announcement from UC. I would think such a significant commitment would garner some attention. Strange.

Welcome Mr. Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
              Why hasn’t any media reported this commitment? At least as far as I have seen. I have only seen the announcement from UC. I would think such a significant commitment would garner some attention. Strange.

Welcome Mr. Pryor.
              I am rarely, if ever, an Enquirer basher. But in case you are looking for an article from them (to be fair, Scott Springer was covering the NCAA Jamille Reynolds stuff), don't worry because we have yet another Thom Brennaman redemption piece!

Comment

Who needs local news when you have this. Former Ohio State running back Evan Pryor makes transfer decision (msn.com)
                "According to the announcement, Pryor will be headed down I-71 to Luke Fickell and the Cincinnati program."

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                  Who needs local news when you have this. Former Ohio State running back Evan Pryor makes transfer decision (msn.com)
                  "According to the announcement, Pryor will be headed down I-71 to Luke Fickell and the Cincinnati program."
                  To Luke Fickell?? We do need local media apparently.

Comment

Officially signed with UC

Comment

• Drew is on board as a PWO .

https://www.hudl.com/profile/14857345/drew-robinson
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• OSU transfer https://x.com/gobearcatsfb/status/17...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg

Comment

• With Pfieffer out the door to WIscy, we needed a second Long Snapper on the roster.

Perry spent one year at Coastal Carolina and didn't play and it appears that he was at Indiana St the last 3 seasons. Looks like he was set to transfer to Fresno St. and then then Jeff Tedford stepped down for health reasons. I don't think they've announced a new coach yet and as a result we have Perry on our roster now.

https://gosycamores.com/sports/footb...den-perry/7569

Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Johnson committed tonight after his visit this weekend. He's listed as a RS-Soph so he should have 2 years left.

https://fausports.com/sports/footbal...-johnson/14326
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Arnold comes to us from the Idaho Vandals and and its vaunted Kibbie Dome. Listed as a red shirt freshman with 3 to play.

https://govandals.com/sports/footbal...r-player-stats
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Looks like a consistent work
                                rate-I like it

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X