Bearcats VS Alabama A&M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gobearcats:
    The University of Cincinnati department of athletics has launched a new football gameday information site atNippert2015.com.

The mobile-friendly site features ticket, fan, tailgating and game information as well as up-to-date stadium and parking maps. The Bearcats gameday timeline and an A-Z listing of all things Nippert Stadium are included.

For all your gameday needs, please bookmark Nippert2015.com.
    The University Of Cincinnati Official Athletic Site, partner of CBSSports.com College Network. The most comprehensive coverage of University Of Cincinnati Athletics on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

If you have season tickets, the ticket tells you what color to wear for each game to coordinate with other Bearcat fans. First game is a blackout.

If you don't have season tickets and are in a quandary what to wear, U.C. made it easy ... goto Nippert2015.com. and scroll down. Look for the current game ticket and hover your cursor.

Comment

Game Notes/Program now online from GoBearcats. Auto drive by PDF file.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...se/release.pdf
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Game Notes/Program now online from GoBearcats. Auto drive by PDF file.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...se/release.pdf
          Nice information!! I like how UC has a top ten winning percentage since 2007. While true we have a lot of wins, most of our losses have come to teams with a better perception. I think 3-5 wins over those name recognition teams and we are in the Top 25 pre-season pols this year. I don't think we needed wins against OU or O$U, but a few of these would have changed that perception that we beat up on the nobodies and lose to the somebodies.

2007 WVU loss at Nippert
          2008 VaTech in Orange bowl
          2009 Would've been nice if Nebraska beat Texas and we played USC for the Championship. Losing that bowl or the one to Florida didn't hurt too much with that guy going to Noter Shame
          2010 Butch's first year. Several losses, a few that could've been, especially OU at Paul Brown Stadium
          2011Tennessee or WVU
          2012 - CANNOT lose to a MAC team, even if it is Toledo
          2013 - that Loserville loss in OT. They never should've tied the game. bad loss
          2014 - The Hurricanes was a decent loss (we did put 34 on the board), but losing to Va Tech in the Bowl hurts.

I do not expect UC to score above 40-45 in this game, but the great teams put up 60-70 points against sub-tier levels. I know margin of winning is poor sportsmanship, but it still affects the minds of the voters and so does your history. Four of the teams with a better winning percentage since 2007 have a National Championship. We have a few perception games and it'd sure be nice to change the perception of the program for both future pre-season voting and conference realignment.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

If you don't have season tickets and are in a quandary what to wear, U.C. made it easy ... goto Nippert2015.com. and scroll down. Look for the current game ticket and hover your cursor.
            Thank you, I'm exactly as you described. Former season ticket holder who had to budget a little differently once my 4th kid arrived... Lol. We bought a 3 game ticket plan and the emailed tickets didn't have "the color" info. I'm bookmarking the link for Nippert2015.com

Comment

gobearcats:
              Now it is time to play. We won’t be all the way finished, but this will be the opening this weekend. Hopefully, we can get off to a good start in here and on the field in terms of everything pleasing the people that come. We want to attract more fans and alumni also what I call walkup fans. Fans that didn’t go to the university but want to follow and support the university in the city that they live in.
              The University Of Cincinnati Official Athletic Site, partner of CBSSports.com College Network. The most comprehensive coverage of University Of Cincinnati Athletics on the web.

Comment

bains: STRAY OBSERVATIONS

• Tuberville’s 45 second analysis of Alabama A&M was this: they have a quarterback problem, UC’s defense has to prepare for a lot of different possibilities, game one is essentially more about how the Bearcats have practiced and prepared over the last few weeks than anything. And that was about it. Moving on, then!
                • Tuberville on the defense: “we were bad”. He doesn’t mince words but he believes Cincinnati is more talented and deeper defensively in 2015.
                • Every week, Tuberville will show the uniform combination Cincinnati will be wearing that week. Not just the players, but the coaches. Unigeeks, rejoice!
                Press conference notes from Cincinnati Bearcats head coach Tommy Tuberville's weekly presser in preparation for the Alabama A&M Bulldogs.

Comment

daugherty:
                  n the spirit of peace, love and understanding and because I'm bored with the Big 12 talk, I'm urging everyone to stop bemoaning UC's small-potatoes status and embrace what the Bearcats have, and are. It ain’t bad.

They are the best offensive team in the AAC, and could be among the best nationally as well. Remember the Tony Pike-Mardy Gilyard days? Like that.
                  It’s very much a work in progress, as they say. Not the UC football team. The UC football stadium.            

Comment

KOCH: Tuberville & Bearcats Ready To Come Home

“Watching it transform into what it is now is kind of amazing,” said quarterback Gunner Kiel, who has never played a game at Nippert. “It’s crazy how big it is and how much time and effort went into it. They did a great job. It looks really good. It’s going to be awesome. I cannot wait.” UC coach Tommy Tuberville has been a college head coach since 1995. He has coached in the Southeastern Conference and the Big 12 and won a national championship as an assistant coach at Miami (Fla.). It’s not easy to impress him.

But even Tuberville was gushing about the stadium when he addressed the media Monday in the press box at his first weekly press conference of the season.

Comment

foxsports:
                      Kiel has never played at Cincinnati's on-campus stadium, which underwent an $86 million renovation last year. The Bearcats are agog about their return home on Saturday for their season opener against Alabama A&M.

''Just watching it transform into what it is now, it's awesome,'' Kiel said on Tuesday, standing in the back of the press box. ''I'm really looking forward to Saturday.''

Comment

wvxu:
                        The Bearcats’ home opener in renovated Nippert Stadium will air live 7 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports Ohio.

Immediately after the game FSO will repeat “Revealed: Nippert Stadium,” a 30-minute special about the history and expansion of the stadium hosted by UC radio voice Dan Hoard.
                        The Bearcats’ home opener in renovated Nippert Stadium will air live 7 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports Ohio. After a year playing at Paul Brown Stadium, UC

Comment

bains:
                          After a month of me essentially guestimating UC’s depth chart for the 2015 football season based on observations from Fall camp, the Cincinnati Bearcats have released their official two deep.

Starters are listed first, backups are italicized. Take it all in!
                          After a month of me essentially guestimating UC's depth chart for the 2015 football season, the Cincinnati Bearcats have released their official two deep.

Comment

gobearcats:
                            niversity of Cincinnati football head coach Tommy Tuberville will kick off his weekly radio show on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2015 from 8-9 p.m. ET at the Original Montgomery Inn.

Comment

gobearcats: Back In Black: Cincinnati Bearcats vs Alabama A&M Football Hype Video
                              The University of Cincinnati, partner of CBSi Advanced Media. Get live and on demand coverage of over 100 schools and 18,000 live events from College Sports Live, your exclusive source for the most college sports anywhere.

Comment

The one thing i'm hoping to see because we get a big lead is how the backup qb's perform. I think the rest of the offense we have a pretty good idea about, and the defense is not likely to be tested enough to draw judgement. However, i would like to see the other qb's throw the ball in live situations.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X