No announcement yet.

Bearcats VS Alabama A&M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During TT's radio show last night he mentioned that Hayden Moore would likely get into the game by the 3rd or 4th series because he wanted to see him play with the 1's to get him some experience.

This year's team does have a rather interesting QB roster. One Junior (who happens to be pretty good) and 4 freshmen (2 RS & 2 HS).

Does anyone know what the depth chart looks like behind Kiel and Moore? Is it safe to say Luke Wright (RS-Fr) is next in line or are either of the true freshmen (Ross Trail / Sam Fette) ahead of him?

We might find out this weekend...

Comment

Trail is definitely redshirting which makes all kinds of sense. If we see the 3rd string I would expect Wright.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

jonvelazquez - dtd:

- James Spady vs. Tommy Tuberville
        - Quarterback Matchup: Gunner Kiel vs. TBD
        - Defense vs. Defense
        Cincinnati hosts the Alabama A&M Bulldogs on Sept. 5, returning to newly renovated Nippert Stadium. Here are the matchups to watch in Week 1.

Comment

WLWT:
          Gunner Kiel walked past the construction crew using jackhammers on a concrete curb outside Nippert Stadium. He took the elevator to the fifth floor, walked into the new press box and marveled.

Kiel has never played at Cincinnati's on-campus stadium, which underwent an $86 million renovation last year. The Bearcats are agog about their return home on Saturday for their season opener against Alabama A&M
          The Bearcats are agog about their return home on Saturday for their season opener against Alabama A&M.

Comment

levin: Here is the rundown of Week 1 in The American, along with my picks for each game
            A look at the Week 1 football schedule in the AAC.

Comment

levin: 2015 AAC Power Rankings: Week 1

Comment

Anyone out there with DirectTV that can tell me what channel FSOhio is on?
                Last edited by Lobot; 09-03-2015, 12:09 PM.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Lobot, here is the channel guide link. It says all areas, but not sure if you can get it where you are:

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-finder-121113

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Anyone out there with DirectTV that can tell me what channel FSOhio is on?
                    660 = FSCIn and 661 or 662 = FSOhio, BTW CBSSports is around 220

I had both when I lived in Missouri, but couldn't watch Reds games because they are only available depending on your zipcode (for some freaking reason paying extra for a channel means you can only see the games if you live close enough to drive to the games, but I digress). Any Bearcats games (Football and Basketball) were available for my viewing pleasure.

Good luck!
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

On DirecTV, FS Ohio is 660, FS Cin is both 661 and 661-1 (HD).

662 is Sports Time Ohio, which is Cleveland-centric. They show a lot of Browns and Indians programming, as well as HS football from NE Ohio.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll have to check these out. The game didn't get picked by FSCentral like it usually does so I need to find a DirecTV owner or a bar.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Retro helmets we are wearing saturday per ESPN wild. I had trouble trying to post, but they are on twitter comments on espn.

Comment

Bearcats 56-7, early and often Kiel to everyone.
                            Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ucjay99 View Post
                              UC: 48
                              other team: 3 Lol

BTW... Does anybody know if this game is a "fans wear a specific color" game? Going to be a warm one so I might be going skins. Maybe try and talk the wife into it also. Ha
                              Alabama A&M - BLACK
                              Miami FL - BLACK
                              Tulsa - BLACK - Senior Night
                              UConn - Ring of RED
                              Temple - WHITE
                              Rick

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X