No announcement yet.

Marshall 9/30 7:00 ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They go for it on fourth and five, and we jump offsides. Nothing to say.

Comment

UC and Bengals share the same problem, very poor O-Line play.

Comment

Brutal football. Penalties. Turnovers. Non existent offense. Apparently lots of recruits here tonight. Couldn't have picked a worse time for a performance like this

Comment

The real question, will the number of times I have to reload the ESPN feed be greater than points scored by the Bearcats? ESPN currently leads 11-0.

Comment

No issues with my ESPN3 stream.

Comment

24 - 0 This is horrible. The last TD... the officials said, the closest guy to him was the official.

Comment

OK, Geddis killed us on kick returns 2 ****** times. Sit his **** down.

Comment

I only had to reload once which is a definite improvement over the Austin Peay game. However, the way this game is going I won't be watching much longer to care about the stream.

Comment

Sorry, I don’t usually call out players, but Pasley stinks and that’s nothing new.

Comment

Big test for coach Fickell in second half, will this team fight or give up.

Comment

Thankfully, ESPN stream totally dead now.

Comment

I miss Tubberville. (j/k) But he would've done a better job than that tonight, what a joke.

Comment

There's always at least one game where nothing goes right. I think we just saw it. Hopefully it's the only one for this year. Wretched offense. Kahlil Lewis got hurt. Moore overthrew damn near everything. More DPI than I can shake a stick at, two of which were bogus. Bad kicking. Poor coverage all the way around.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'll go back to the preseason prediction thread, and when you have any team that shoots itself in the foot so much with turnovers and mistakes(penalties) you really can't even evaluate what you have. You can have a lot of talent or no talent but your results will be similar with both when you do these things(turn. and penalties). It's more than one player so it's not an easy fix, but that is where it has to start. Moore is a tough one to figure out. I know he doesn't seem to play well at home which is unusual. You have a great opportunity out of the gate to score first(i don't think we've done that all year) and he loses the ball on a pump fake? Crazy. Not sure what Trail's status is, but at some point i hope he gets an audition. I suspect he's not 100%, or we would have seen him. My personal belief is if this team takes care of the ball they would be competitive, but that is a big, big IF.

Comment

Defense was lost in pass coverage last night and numerous occasions. Have to give some blame to Marcus Freeman for not adjusting to Yurachek. I think he had a different guy on him on every TD but how many times are you going to bite on play action for a offense that was mostly throwing the ball down field? Have to give some credit to Marshall's OC. Some of those those play designs were really good and we just didn't pick up people coming from odd spots on the field. The first TD, Yurachek was in the backfield and no one accounted for him on pass D.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X