No announcement yet.

Marshall 9/30 7:00 ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was there & it was not fun. However, as fans we have to keep supporting this team. The article in the paper today stated that we are loaded with freshman & RS freshmen. So we are a very young team & should only get better. It just might not be this year. I'm still hoping we can win the Tulane, Temple, ECU & UConn games. That would put us at 6-6. I will continue to support the team, go to the games & thankful they
    serve beer at the games.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      They go for it on fourth and five, and we jump offsides. Nothing to say.
      And the player that jumped off-sides gets hurt two plays later when he shouldn't have been on the field! This 1st Quarter play set the tone for the game.

I don't like it but I can understand inexperienced plays, but lack of discipline irks me no end. Do the fundamentals correctly and the rest will handle itself.

But this was just a weird game - every facet of our game had breakdowns. And early I had the feeling we were never going to be in the game; we just weren't competing.

I'm also concerned about our initial offensive series (all year). Mostly passes (to establish the run?).

And why do we insist on having H.Moore thow a ball 25+ yards to the sidelines to pickup 3 yards?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X