If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
3:30 is a good time. I bought 2 tickets to the game and Bearcat Chris is coming down to join me. Its a 2 hour drive from the Tampa Bay area and I was afraid we'd have a late kickoff.
3:30 is a good time. I bought 2 tickets to the game and Bearcat Chris is coming down to join me. Its a 2 hour drive from the Tampa Bay area and I was afraid we'd have a late kickoff.
I am surprised there were tix available. Thought their season ticket holders would get all that would be available.
Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.
Comment