TV Schedule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lobot
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 28326

    #16
    Memphis game is at 12:00. ESPN or 2
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

    Comment

    • Lobot
      Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 28326

      #17
      Houston is a 3:30 game.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

      Comment

      • coach
        Veteran
        • Jan 2008
        • 4356

        #18
        We should get some love on Gameday this week given we have the lead in game at noon?

        Hopefully they rip Corso a new one as he was the only one who picked Smu to beat us.

        Comment

        • Lobot
          Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 28326

          #19
          3:30 game time for UCF on ESPN or ABC
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

          Comment

          • Barklee
            Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 309

            #20
            Originally posted by Lobot
            3:30 game time for UCF on ESPN or ABC
            3:30 is a good time. I bought 2 tickets to the game and Bearcat Chris is coming down to join me. Its a 2 hour drive from the Tampa Bay area and I was afraid we'd have a late kickoff.

            Comment

            • red_n_black_attack
              Veteran
              • Apr 2007
              • 4136

              #21
              Originally posted by Barklee

              3:30 is a good time. I bought 2 tickets to the game and Bearcat Chris is coming down to join me. Its a 2 hour drive from the Tampa Bay area and I was afraid we'd have a late kickoff.
              I am surprised there were tix available. Thought their season ticket holders would get all that would be available.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

              Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

              Comment

              • Lobot
                Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 28326

                #22
                Tulsa has been moved to Friday 12/4 at 9:00pm

                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

                Comment

                • Lobot
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 28326

                  #23
                  The Temple game is on TV hold. We won’t get a time and channel until this coming Sunday
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

                  Comment

                  • RedDog
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1223

                    #24
                    Prime time with a W over UCF I would think.

                    Comment

                    • Lobot
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 28326

                      #25
                      The Tulsa game got moved back a week to Dec. 12
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

                      Comment

                      • Lobot
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 28326

                        #26
                        AAC Championship will be Dec. 19 at 8:00 and most likely at Nippert. I would not want to be the opponent.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

                        Comment

                        • nolte50uc
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1033

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Lobot
                          AAC Championship will be Dec. 19 at 8:00 and most likely at Nippert. I would not want to be the opponent.
                          i'm more than very bummed that Nippert will be practically empty for this...

                          Comment

                          Responsive Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...