Spring Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    I wish they would go back to a scrimmage like format, that has been used in the past.

B.C.
    I'm not sure what the scrimmage format was that you speak of (maybe a draft of players that make-up two distinct teams), but I thought Offense 1s vs. Defense 1s, and so on, worked just fine. And keep in mind, this game is really for the players and coaches, not us. Just be thankful that we had some football to watch.

I thought it was ironic that all last season, when no fans were allowed in, we had the most beautiful game day weather I can remember for an entire season (in Cincinnati). Then they let the fans in (AAC Championship game and Spring game) and both days it rains. But we had football, for which I am thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
      Surprisingly, there was only one flag, which was for the third team D for being offsides.
      We sat in the endzone/Bearcat Lair, so a different perspective. I think the game was using a mostly "play through" format because we saw several penalties where the Officials just twirlled their flags rather than launching them into the air. There were multiple play clock penalties (among others) that I noticed. Also, on the last offensive touchdown (the second drumbeat 6) there was a flag over the middle that was probably on the offense, but the TD still counted. The Defense was particularily exercised over the play.

Comment

Sammy Anderson had a pick near the endzone on one play. I'm curious as to who threw that ball. It seemed to go into tight double coverage with the safety coming in. It was a bad decision pass and I'm hoping it wasn't Ridder.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
          Sammy Anderson had a pick near the endzone on one play. I'm curious as to who threw that ball. It seemed to go into tight double coverage with the safety coming in. It was a bad decision pass and I'm hoping it wasn't Ridder.
          Based on other info out there, this was Prater.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think there was a sighting of Jim Tressel at UC in the Wired Wednesday video of Guidugli. I'm not able to link it in here, but you can find it on the Twitter or the Facebook.

Comment

Forgot to mention that they also put Bryant out there as QB for the last set. Keeping it loose and having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                I think there was a sighting of Jim Tressel at UC in the Wired Wednesday video of Guidugli. I'm not able to link it in here, but you can find it on the Twitter or the Facebook.
                Did you mean Mark Dantonio? He was at practice.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Did you mean Mark Dantonio? He was at practice.
                  Hah, yes I did. Same guy, right!? Lol

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X