No announcement yet.

Polls 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have always needed help in form of teams above us and directly behind us losing to get into the CFP; however, being number 5 means we are one misstep away. The cautionary part of that message is no missteps on our part and root for the Boilermakers and Vols! And whoever plays Oregon.

At this point, it might be good for us if Georgia remains undefeated. If Bama, Oh st, Oregon, MSU, and UM all get a second loss, it would be good for Noter Shame to keep winning. Maybe the CFP will be OU, ND, UC, and UGA? Lots of football left, but nice to know who to root for, and against.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Dan Wetzel penned a column on the ridiculousness of the weekly rankings release show
      https://sports.yahoo.com/esp-ns-week...184613405.html

Comment

• Decourcy:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...i1boxze28spg9o
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Down goes Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            Down goes Oklahoma.
            Michigan wins, but should have lost. Franklin's raise opportunities fade.

Comment

• Purdue is not helping! Go Vols!
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• UC is the only major college/university with an undefeated Football and Basketball team. Dan mentioned it during the Cincinnati Georgia game.
                Josh Rexhausen
                CE'99

Comment

• I think Michigan will likely pass us when the new poll comes out. I hope I'm wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                    I think Michigan will likely pass us when the new poll comes out. I hope I'm wrong..
                    bo
                    I understand the frustration that we, as fans, have with wanting to blow everyone out and get the style points but when I really sit back and think about it, we are UNDEFEATED, and honestly who would have thought before the season began that we would manhandle Indiana and then march into Notre Dame and come out with a convincing win. Let's enjoy it and let the cards play out. GO CATS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post
                      bo
                      I understand the frustration that we, as fans, have with wanting to blow everyone out and get the style points but when I really sit back and think about it, we are UNDEFEATED, and honestly who would have thought before the season began that we would manhandle Indiana and then march into Notre Dame and come out with a convincing win. Let's enjoy it and let the cards play out. GO CATS!
                      Indiana has turned into a real turd (lost BIG to Rutgers yesterday), while ND looks better each week. The ND win has to be, without a doubt, the biggest win in UC FB history!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• You know what would be the ultimate kick in the balls....a one loss ND team passing an undefeated Bearcat team. Don't think it isn't possible! Such is the ways of the Blue Blood Invitational.

Comment

• Alabama's "quality loss" looks worse, Cincinnati's best win. Improves. I am sick of everyone saying we beat ND while they were finding their identity and discounting the win. I was watching some of that game while listening to the basketball game and one of the announcers had UC as his number 2 team on the country, the other was knocking them and mirrored the CFP. There is some respect out there.
                          Josh Rexhausen
                          CE'99

Comment

• Coaches Poll at #3 again.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaa...22/2021-11-14/
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• AP also in at #3

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I'll take #3 in CFP too, maybe after conference championship games
                                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X