X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Polls 2021

Polls 2021

The USA Today Coaches preseason poll will release at Noon ET today.

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Final awards for the 2021 season. B/R's College Football Weekly Awards: 2021 Season | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Glad to see we retained our ranking. We deserved it! I was afraid we would be leapfrogged by TO$U

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    ^^ Oh, if you scroll down to see the rankings of all 130 schools, you will see all of those power 5 schools in the bottom half and bottom quarter. It would be nice to see a table with just the power 5 schools but with those rankings next to them.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Not that it matters but I believe this has UC at number 3. Final NCAA Re-Rank 1-130 of college football season: Georgia finishes on top (yahoo.com)

The final top 25 includes seven teams from the Group of Five. After becoming the first team from the non-major leagues to reach the College Football Playoff, the Bearcats are joined by No. 11 Louisiana-Lafayette, No. 14 San Diego State, No. 18 Houston, No. 19 Brigham Young, No. 24 Texas-San Antonio and No. 25 Utah State.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
    Kinda satisfying to see this: UC #4. aO$U #6. 😏

Also #4 in the coaches poll. aO$U #5. FWIW.
    Yep. Go take your screen shot for posterity just in case. Both UC and Michigan ranked above OSU. That’s got to be a first.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Kinda satisfying to see this: UC #4. aO$U #6. 😏

Also #4 in the coaches poll. aO$U #5. FWIW.
    Last edited by London 'Cat; 01-11-2022, 03:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Final AP:

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The Final coaches poll is out

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaa.../coaches-poll/

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Stewart Mandel: When you realize it’s Tuesday and there’s no rankings show you have to watch tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Originally posted by Barklee View Post
    UC ends up #4 with 3 #1 votes in the final AP Poll.
    Wow 3 sane voters in the AP poll.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Barklee View Post
    I am hoping that all polls are converging to UC #4 (or better). I think that the AP and Coaches will try to match what they expect from the CFP.

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
    Someone explain to me how UC will not be 4th if Michigan wins? I'm just picturing the committee not wanting to see a rematch of number 1 Alabama and number for Georgia so they will place Georgia at 3 and UC at 4. Can anyone disprove my logic?
    I think it will be Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati, in that order, assuming Michigan wins.
    Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 12-04-2021, 09:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Someone explain to me how UC will not be 4th if Michigan wins? I'm just picturing the committee not wanting to see a rematch of number 1 Alabama and number for Georgia so they will place Georgia at 3 and UC at 4. Can anyone disprove my logic?

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X