Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Some thoughts:
    - Oklahoma State at #5 scares me... if UC and Oklahoma State win (and Alabama upsets UGA), I think it's 50/50
    - If Alabama loses even by the smallest of margins, it does not make sense to drop them only from #3 to #4... would not be fair to have Georgia beat Alabama and then make them play again #1 vs. #4
    - I am still haunted by that Auburn player going out of bounds and helping contribute to the Alabama comeback, should Alabama end up beating UGA...
    - Could you imagine a situation where UC could win, somehow get passed up by Oklahoma State and Fick then leaves to ND the day or day after? Ok, sorry for floating that out there...
    - Bearcats: just win!
    These are my same thoughts with us at #4. the committee gave themselves plenty of wiggle room to keep us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Some thoughts:
      - Oklahoma State at #5 scares me... if UC and Oklahoma State win (and Alabama upsets UGA), I think it's 50/50
      - If Alabama loses even by the smallest of margins, it does not make sense to drop them only from #3 to #4... would not be fair to have Georgia beat Alabama and then make them play again #1 vs. #4
      - I am still haunted by that Auburn player going out of bounds and helping contribute to the Alabama comeback, should Alabama end up beating UGA...
      - Could you imagine a situation where UC could win, somehow get passed up by Oklahoma State and Fick then leaves to ND the day or day after? Ok, sorry for floating that out there...
      - Bearcats: just win!
      If that happens (perish the thought) it would cause an incredible uproar against the current CFP formula and might usher in the expanded playoff. Plus we would get a New Year's Day bowl and a chance for our first win on New Years Day. A good end to a great season!

Comment

• The Utes are trashing #10 OR again, 23-0, early 3rd. Either the Ducks were overrated or gave up late. They certainly can't handle Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
          The Utes are trashing #10 OR again, 23-0, early 3rd. Either the Ducks were overrated or gave up late. They certainly can't handle Utah.
          Stick a fork in them. Announcers were saying they lost a lot of talent on offense but commented it looked like they lost their fight. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose their bowl game.
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

• Seems like a good day to cheering on Baylor, Iowa and Georgia.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Seems like a good day to cheering on Baylor, Iowa and Georgia.
              Baylor would make me feel better just before we cheer on the Cats!
              Josh Rexhausen
              CE'99

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post

Baylor would make me feel better just before we cheer on the Cats!
                Boo yeah! 21-16 Baylor final. I was already feeling pretty good about win and your in but now I can't see any way we win and don't make it. SEC Winner, Michigan if they win and even SEC loser still leaves us at 4.

I would LOVE it to go

1. Georgia
                2. Michigan
                3. UC
                4. Notre Dame

Notre Dame upsets Georgia and we beat Michigan setting up a UC / Notre Dame championship with Fickell vs. Freeman. Epic

Comment

• What is wrong with Georgia did somebody get injured?
                  Josh Rexhausen
                  CE'99

Comment

• Someone explain to me how UC will not be 4th if Michigan wins? I'm just picturing the committee not wanting to see a rematch of number 1 Alabama and number for Georgia so they will place Georgia at 3 and UC at 4. Can anyone disprove my logic?
                    Josh Rexhausen
                    CE'99

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
                      Someone explain to me how UC will not be 4th if Michigan wins? I'm just picturing the committee not wanting to see a rematch of number 1 Alabama and number for Georgia so they will place Georgia at 3 and UC at 4. Can anyone disprove my logic?
                      I think it will be Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati, in that order, assuming Michigan wins.
                      Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 12-04-2021, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• UC ends up #4 with 3 #1 votes in the final AP Poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barklee View Post
                          UC ends up #4 with 3 #1 votes in the final AP Poll.
                          I am hoping that all polls are converging to UC #4 (or better). I think that the AP and Coaches will try to match what they expect from the CFP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barklee View Post
                            UC ends up #4 with 3 #1 votes in the final AP Poll.
                            Wow 3 sane voters in the AP poll.
                            Josh Rexhausen
                            CE'99

Comment

• Stewart Mandel: When you realize it’s Tuesday and there’s no rankings show you have to watch tonight.

Comment

• The Final coaches poll is out

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaa.../coaches-poll/
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X