No announcement yet.

Indiana 9/18 12:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the ticket office will have the amount of tickets sold via them but probably not numbers on people who bought elsewhere. Does anyone have a decent guess on how many fans we will have at this game?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      I know the ticket office will have the amount of tickets sold via them but probably not numbers on people who bought elsewhere. Does anyone have a decent guess on how many fans we will have at this game?
      I would estimate anywhere between 8-10k Bearcat fans will be there.

Comment

30- 21 IU the losers. That's my two cents

Comment

Awful start to this game. Cats completely outclassed.

Comment

Too many penalties. And Ridder is looking out of sync.

Comment

this is really looking ugly.

Comment

Nice recovery. Can the ‘Cats sustain it? That will be the question.

Comment

If we lose, we have only ourselves to blame. These penalties are no continuing into the second half. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                    Too many penalties. And Ridder is looking out of sync.

Ridders head isn't even in the game. Run out of bounds losing yards?

Comment

Anyone on this board have eligibility left as a kicker? Anyone? Surely one of us is better than what we have right now.

Comment

I think that for the most part of this game, it is the worse play since Tubberville.

Comment

Cats' depth and talent starting to make a diff in the 4th, up by 6 despite something like 10 or more penalties, including 5 false starts and a horrible turnover that led to a short IU TD earlier. Just get out of there with a win, all that matters.

Comment

Beavers having a **** of a game, dominant

Comment

Great win. Need to win those type of games when you’re not playing your best
                              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
                                Cats' depth and talent starting to make a diff in the 4th, up by 6 despite something like 10 or more penalties, including 5 false starts and a horrible turnover that led to a short IU TD earlier. Just get out of there with a win, all that matters.
                                Did you ever think that you would say that the Bearcats have more depth and talent than a Power 5 school. I love it.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X