Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Miami may be targeting Oregon's Mario Cristobal https://twitter.com/AndySlater/statu...37509967593484

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    PAT FORDE:

Sources: Iowa State's Matt Campbell not a candidate at Oklahoma. That search has gone quiet; school may be waiting on a coach (or coaches) still playing this weekend. Some who are not playing but have prior connections to the program (Brent Venables, Jay Norvell) could be in mix.

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    replied
    Let me just say, since I was born in Cincinnati and have lived in GA for 30+ years, a little drawl does not help much, but a lower octave does, especially for a head football coach. If you sound like Sam Elliot, you don't need the drawl

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    My money says Kelly's "luck" is going to run out. That "southern accent" he used in his introduction at LSU was a joke. The man has no soul, and I suspect he will be done at LSU in 3 years, as he won't be able to compete in the SEC.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Colonel View Post

That WAS awesome. I hope CMF has great success (except playing UC)!
    That is one hire that has the players excited.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Not sure if mentioned here already, but the ECU coach signed an extension through 2026.

Leave a comment:

• Colonel
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    We have a guy at work that when he is around other accents he picks them up. Born in Spain, raised in the south but can talk like a Canadian eh in about four hours of landing. That being said Sellout Kelly sounds like a complete...well.....sellout.

Leave a comment:

• Colonel
    replied
    That WAS awesome. I hope CMF has great success (except playing UC)!

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Marcus Freeman is OFFICIAL at ND.
    This video is pretty awesome https://twitter.com/NDFootball/statu...73192563904519

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    For those who have not seen the Kelly introduction at LSU, check it out on tweeter. He looks out of place.
    https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/bri...o-01fnz1hskrwb

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    For those who have not seen the Kelly introduction at LSU, check it out on tweeter. He looks out of place.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Marcus Freeman is OFFICIAL at ND.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Not this year. The Orange and Cotton bowls serve as semifinal sites this season.
    Then, the Rose Bowl is hardly a meaningless bowl. I believe it is the richest bowl payout.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    New Wetzel/Thamel/Forde podcast. Discusses Fickell around 17 min. mark. Discuss the likelihood of Fickell staying, nothing definitive per se. Basically suggesting he could talk to Oklahoma and then they go off into an OU discussion. Eventually circles back to Fickell talk again, as Forde goes on about his column which was about how UC is winning the carousel as of now. https://sports.yahoo.com/conference-...230056047.html
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-02-2021, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnFrancis View Post
    Geez, I just looked at Notre Dame's schedule next year: Ohio State, BYU, USC (obviously), an up and coming BC, and a UNC program that is recruiting well 2 years in a row now although this past year they were sort of a disappointment - look for a rebound next year, Stanford, Navy, Marshall (all three can be bothersome) - yikes! oops, left out CLEMSON!
    That is 3-4 losses. No wonder BK split. ND will not hit 10 wins next year.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X