No announcement yet.

Coaching Carousel '21-22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame scares me. OU...I have zero worries about. I don't think that's a place for CLF. But I am not his personal adviser. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel View Post
      Notre Dame scares me. OU...I have zero worries about. I don't think that's a place for CLF. But I am not his personal adviser. LOL!
      Norman isn't a bad place to live. I lived a few miles away from there and went to church in Norman. The people are very friendly even more so than Cincy and OKC has some good restaurants.

Comment

• Oklahoma may become to the SEC what Nebraska has to the B1G. Who would want to walk into that job? Texas even more so.

And this article about coaching rumors does not mention CLF for ND. 2021 Coaching Carousel updates (247sports.com)
        Last edited by bearcatbret; 12-01-2021, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1466211406399877123

ND to hire Freeman.
          "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

• Rees is Staying as well at ND and they resigned the strength and conditioning guy. I think we’re good for now at least.

The report that OU was going to interview Fickell was shot down.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Realistically we just need to fade Day leaving OSU in my opinion.
              "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel View Post

Yeah, I know. I was trying to poke fun at UC being the only schtick in town for good football.
                Don't diss on the Bengals. This is not the same old Bengals. Just ask the Steelers and Ravens.

Comment

• Dodged a bullet but I think Freeman will be a good coach https://footballscoop.com/news/notre...lly-ohio-state

Comment

• Feldman reporting Freeman to ND is done.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Now Kelly will go after Denbrock I am sure.

Comment

• Irish Illustrated and ND 247Sports are reporting Marcus Freeman will be announced as the net xNotre Dame Head Coach. They are both well connected websites.

Comment

• Wow, distraction over it would seem. Would love Fickell to win on Saturday and say he's staying but he probably wouldn't say anything until a deal is done for an extension.

Comment

• UC-Miami post game on 700WLW is reporting Freeman as well per multiple confirmed sources.
                            Josh Rexhausen
                            CE'99

Comment

• CBS reporting Freeman is the guy.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-lead-offense/

Comment

• Also, while Fickell appears to be staying (unless his agent makes a push for Oklahoma all of a sudden), what if Fickell really wanted Notre Dame and never got that opportunity? I wouldn't feel too badly if he's still UC's coach but just saying.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X