No announcement yet.

Notre Dame 10/2 2:30 NBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good #nugget from Dan Hoard https://twitter.com/Dan_Hoard/status...77250817900544

Comment

BK on UC: "This is clearly the best team that we've played up to this point."

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Fwiw, Hawaiian Pizza is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

Sir, I am sorry but you are incorrect. Pineapple on pizza is flat out wrong.

Comment

Hey YouTubeTV subscribers ! You’re on Peacock watch for Saturday unless YoutubeTV and NBC stop arguing which each other.

https://www.onefootdown.com/2021/9/2...-news-irish-nd
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just stop and think how far this program has come. As an undergrad in the 70s I never imagined a time that a Bearcat football team would be the betting favorite to beat Notre Dame in South Bend. Pretty amazing.
              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

How to eat Pineapple Pizza - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGhyyR031ZA

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
                  Just stop and think how far this program has come. As an undergrad in the 70s I never imagined a time that a Bearcat football team would be the betting favorite to beat Notre Dame in South Bend. Pretty amazing.
                  While ND is in the top 10 nontheless. I must have been about 5-10 years after you and I remember watching the last game of the season while I was working in the lab for my thesis. You could nearly count by hand the number of fans in the stands that cold wet night but I remember the big sign saying "Curry's Last Stand". Yup, he was fired the next week.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Kelly was a scum bag for the way he deserted his team on the eve of the biggest game in UC history.

Comment

We found out rather quickly that BK is in this for the notoriety and fame didnt we. Yea scumbag

Comment

I kinda like that Fick>Kelly #upgrade shirt 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
                          As an undergrad in the 60's and a grad in the 70's I thought pretty much the same thing although watching Greg Cook in Nippert is one of my fondest memories of UC football.

Comment

Greg Cook what a tremendous talent. If he hadn't got hurt the Bengals would have a super bowl I really believe. I remember that ill fated game like it was yesterday.

Comment

I am curious how everyone ranks this game in importance to UC football. Is it the most important game we have ever played? I still think the Florida Sugar Bowl was a bigger game, but I think this is certainly 2nd. I argued with myself as to whether or not the Georgia game last year was bigger. I am curious if anyone else has thoughts.

Comment

Well... Nobody expects us to win. Hope the team uses stuff like this as fuel. Surprised Vegas likes us but the experts don't.

https://collegefootballnews.com/2021...-week-5-2021/9

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X