No announcement yet.

Notre Dame 10/2 2:30 NBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UC injuries per Justin Williams, Vinny McConnell is out. Metz in at Guard. Gerhardt is the backup Center to Renfro. Something to watch.

Metz is playing with a club on one hand due to an injury
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-02-2021, 02:06 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Coat is taking snaps at QB in warm ups. He’s not 100%
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Going on record that I will be rooting for the University of Cincinnati Bearcats football team.

Comment

Cats are getting some pretty consistent pressure on Coan early on, a good sign - despite the fact some of the DB's/LB's seem to be struggling to cover ND's TE's and WR's.

Comment

If you would've told me they'd go into halftime up 17-0, I wouldn't have believed it. Defense looks dominant, despite some occassional coverage issues. Beavers is playing like a pro.

Gotta win this one now. Hanging around #5-#6 the rest of the season, could get real interesting if they run the table. But any ways win this game first.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
              If you would've told me they'd go into halftime up 17-0, I wouldn't have believed it. Defense looks dominant, despite some occassional coverage issues. Beavers is playing like a pro.

Gotta win this one now. Hanging around #5-#6 the rest of the season, could get real interesting if they run the table. But any ways win this game first.
              The really cool thing about this is that there are several pro scouts in attendance to see UC. Let's end this game with at least a 21 point win.

Comment

Momentum - NDU

That Ridder fumble really got them going.

Comment

The two missed fig's are going to come back and bite us on the a$$

Comment

I don't know how you keep Smith around this year. This is brutal. Game should be all but over by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                      The two missed fig's are going to come back and bite us on the a$$
                      Two chip shots. Terrible.

Comment

Game ova! Dominated them really, for the most part. Great to beat Kelly AND be ranked ahead of him! Ending their 26 game home win streak also, or whatever it was/is.

Comment

Sucked it up and took command when we needed to score. Big win. Can we sign a kicker off of the waiver wire???

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Two chip shots. Terrible.
                            I'm glad I was wrong on the two missed fig's Old-timer. But it was a great game for bearcat nation. This was a statement win if there ever was one.

Comment

I'm glad I was wrong on the two missed fig's Old-timer. But it was a great game for bearcat nation. This was a statement win if there ever was one.
                              Make those, and the called back TD, it could have been 33-13, which is really more indicative of how it actually went.

What a great effort, what a great win!

Comment

I'm glad too. I was feeling the same as you were.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X