No announcement yet.

Notre Dame 10/2 2:30 NBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an entertaining ND overreaction.
    https://youtu.be/T2r1hK8zW0k
    Josh Rexhausen
    CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
      That just sounds like he wants more subscribers to his YouTube program. Absolutely no merit to anything he says about the game on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
        This guy is an idiot & knows nothing about football!

Comment

I couldn't watch anymore after the 10-minute mark. I suspect that we would be ranting too if we got embarrassed like that.

Comment

Someone needs to but these notre dame fans a calendar. It is not the 80s anymore

Comment

This is a neat clip of the LOUD fans chanting "Let's go Bearcats!" which is only made better by several Notre Dame fans appearing to be in on the cheering as well https://twitter.com/CalebNoeTV/statu...04913052819460

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                This is a neat clip of the LOUD fans chanting "Let's go Bearcats!" which is only made better by several Notre Dame fans appearing to be in on the cheering as well https://twitter.com/CalebNoeTV/statu...04913052819460
                I believe the guys in green were trying to shout down the Bearcats cheers with "Let's go Irish." It appears that they failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                  I wish I had seen this before the game, Bet on it: Cincinnati kids not ready for Notre Dame

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/10...idder-bearcats
                  Knowledgeable sports writer, he did his homework. I hope all the ND fans took the Irish+2. How did that work out for them? LOL!!!

Comment

Enthusiasm for the NDU program seems to be down. Wondering at what point they get rid of Kelly and try again.

Another writer on Yahoo said something like "ND looked like the better team" - and like the guy above, I'm not sure what game they were watching, but ND is absolutely NOT a better team than us this year, and despite the early turnovers, did not just "give away" the game to the Cats. But that's how fans are so whatevs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
                      Enthusiasm for the NDU program seems to be down. Wondering at what point they get rid of Kelly and try again.

Another writer on Yahoo said something like "ND looked like the better team" - and like the guy above, I'm not sure what game they were watching, but ND is absolutely NOT a better team than us this year, and despite the early turnovers, did not just "give away" the game to the Cats. But that's how fans are so whatevs.
                      A good friend from high school is a ND alum who also lives in South Bend. He quipped with me that when in Clifton next year, ND will get their payback. When I told him that there is no future game between the two schools, he could not believe it. ND should play a school like UC on a home and home basis, in his opinion. He went as far as to say it was very arrogant of and disrespectful by ND. Take that for what it’s worth.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

A good friend from high school is a ND alum who also lives in South Bend. He quipped with me that when in Clifton next year, ND will get their payback. When I told him that there is no future game between the two schools, he could not believe it. ND should play a school like UC on a home and home basis, in his opinion. He went as far as to say it was very arrogant of and disrespectful by ND. Take that for what it’s worth.
                        Perhaps we offer a home and home series for the future as their "payback", though I think we still win both games
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Ouch! "These are the self-inflicted wounds that continue to keep Kelly from taking this program over the hump. They are the decisions that continue to result in missed opportunities as a program, and until Kelly is willing to own those mistakes and correct them they will continue to keep him from finally adding to his resume what the great coaches at Notre Dame all have on theirs, a championship."

Brian Kelly's Two Big Notre Dame Flaws Were Exposed By Cincinnati - Sports Illustrated Notre Dame Fighting Irish News, Analysis and More

Comment

I hope that this gives the team and "Riddler" some motivation. In this article, the auther spells it Riddler throughout the entire article at least 10 times.
                            Plenty of Blame To Go Around in Notre Dame’s 24-13 Loss To Cincinnati - One Foot Down

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post

This guy is an idiot & knows nothing about football!
                              Not sure I would nothing about football, but he did say some contradictory things. I didn't say it was an in depth analysis, I was pretty clear that it was entertaining. Also a good reference to make sure we as a fanbase don't go that far.
                              Josh Rexhausen
                              CE'99

Comment

There really seems to be a lot of disrespect toward UC before and after this game. UC returned 16 starters from last year right? Played Georgia in a bowl game without our best defensive player and lost by 3. Georgia returned 14 of those starters. Why isn't the media talking about that?
                                Josh Rexhausen
                                CE'99

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X