Notre Dame 10/2 2:30 NBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
    There really seems to be a lot of disrespect toward UC before and after this game. UC returned 16 starters from last year right? Played Georgia in a bowl game without our best defensive player and lost by 3. Georgia returned 14 of those starters. Why isn't the media talking about that?
    I go further and say we would have won that game had James Hudson not been ejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
      There really seems to be a lot of disrespect toward UC before and after this game. UC returned 16 starters from last year right? Played Georgia in a bowl game without our best defensive player and lost by 3. Georgia returned 14 of those starters. Why isn't the media talking about that?
      Because the media and other powers doesn't pay any attention to UC unless it's forced down their throats, like the win at ND and then only for a short period of time. By the time "The Committee" starts ranking teams for CFP the ND game will be long forgotten or considered a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Because the media and other powers doesn't pay any attention to UC unless it's forced down their throats, like the win at ND and then only for a short period of time. By the time "The Committee" starts ranking teams for CFP the ND game will be long forgotten or considered a fluke.
        or ND dismissed as a mediocre team.

Comment

We beat Notre Dame in South Bend..... can not take that fact away. The game is over, they just need to win the rest of the schedule and let the cards fall where they may. Regardless, they have the opportunity to make this a historic season no matter what the media says.
          Cpaw

Fortune Favors the Bold

Comment

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ss/6001359001/

BB Bearcats weigh in on the FB Bearcats

"What's been neat for me is I grew up a college football fan, on Saturdays, watching games," Miller said during his team's media day. "And as I got into coaching, I haven't coached anywhere where there was big-time college football. So I've always just been so buried this time of the year into what we're doing with our team. The fall's really busy in college basketball, so I kind of got away from being a college football fan.

"It's been fun, for a couple of hours every Saturday this year, to be a college football fan again. It's been even more fun to be a college football fan of one of the best teams and best programs in the country. We're energized by what our football program is doing. We're trying to tap into that."

“It’s incredible just to see those guys," UC senior guard David DeJulius said. "They work day in and day out. They’re well-coached. It just gives us a new level of perspective and a new level of hunger to know that they’re at that level. We want to join them.”

Comment

Post game analysis ($)

https://theathletic.com/2869566/2021...in-south-bend/
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You may have to scroll down but there is a tweet that has Des holding a ball and says that ND paid $1.2 M to UC. It said that UC Secured the win and the bag.
                Cincinnati Bearcats Football | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Scores, Stats and Standings

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X