At Arkansas Sept. 3, 2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bearcatbret
    Veteran
    • May 2008
    • 8439

    #1

    At Arkansas Sept. 3, 2022

    UC will visit Arkansas for the first meeting between the two teams. BTW, IU visits Nippert Sept. 24, 2022.
    2022 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com
  • bearcatbret
    Veteran
    • May 2008
    • 8439

    #2
    UC at Pitt and NC State in 2023. 2023 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

    Comment

    • red_n_black_attack
      Veteran
      • Apr 2007
      • 4136

      #3
      Oh wow, I hadn't realized the Razorbacks were on schedule. Is this new? It is great either way.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

      Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

      Comment

      • longtimefan
        Veteran
        • Mar 2009
        • 5482

        #4
        Originally posted by bearcatbret
        When do we get a home game?

        Comment

        • coach
          Veteran
          • Jan 2008
          • 4356

          #5
          Originally posted by longtimefan
          When do we get a home game?
          I do not believe there is one. A one game event only.

          Comment

          • Lobot
            Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 28311

            #6
            Originally posted by coach

            I do not believe there is one. A one game event only.
            I'm fairly sure this is correct. This was a buy game for Arkansas set up by Bohn
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

            Comment

            • Lobot
              Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 28311

              #7
              Speaking of return games, I wonder if Nebraska is going to actually show up at Nippert or whether that deal will get killed. The game was setup for 2025 but who knows what's up with that since the first leg got cancelled by the B1G office over COVID.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

              Comment

              • bearcatbret
                Veteran
                • May 2008
                • 8439

                #8
                You can access the schedules for the next 8 years from that first link. We have Boston College home and away coming up as well. Some decent names on future schedules.

                Comment

                • Lobot
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 28311

                  #9
                  Originally posted by bearcatbret
                  You can access the schedules for the next 8 years from that first link. We have Boston College home and away coming up as well. Some decent names on future schedules.
                  I saw that, my question for the 2025 schedule is whether Nebraska will actually honor the back half of that contract.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

                  Comment

                  • bearcatbret
                    Veteran
                    • May 2008
                    • 8439

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Lobot

                    I saw that, my question for the 2025 schedule is whether Nebraska will actually honor the back half of that contract.
                    Did Nebraska have to pay for a "buy out" of last year's game? I cannot believe that they would claim an "act of God" since other conferences were playing at that time AND the B1G played later because they saw the other conferences playing and did not want to lose out on the CFP. They even changed their rules to allow tosu to participate.

                    Comment

                    • Lobot
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 28311

                      #11
                      I would think it was an act of God clause. Don't know. I keep meaning to submit that question to Coffee with Cunningham.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

                      Comment

                      Responsive Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...