At Arkansas Sept. 3, 2022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Arkansas Sept. 3, 2022

UC will visit Arkansas for the first meeting between the two teams. BTW, IU visits Nippert Sept. 24, 2022.
    2022 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

UC at Pitt and NC State in 2023. 2023 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

Comment

Oh wow, I hadn't realized the Razorbacks were on schedule. Is this new? It is great either way.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
        When do we get a home game?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          When do we get a home game?
          I do not believe there is one. A one game event only.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

I do not believe there is one. A one game event only.
            I'm fairly sure this is correct. This was a buy game for Arkansas set up by Bohn
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Speaking of return games, I wonder if Nebraska is going to actually show up at Nippert or whether that deal will get killed. The game was setup for 2025 but who knows what's up with that since the first leg got cancelled by the B1G office over COVID.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You can access the schedules for the next 8 years from that first link. We have Boston College home and away coming up as well. Some decent names on future schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                  You can access the schedules for the next 8 years from that first link. We have Boston College home and away coming up as well. Some decent names on future schedules.
                  I saw that, my question for the 2025 schedule is whether Nebraska will actually honor the back half of that contract.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I saw that, my question for the 2025 schedule is whether Nebraska will actually honor the back half of that contract.
                    Did Nebraska have to pay for a "buy out" of last year's game? I cannot believe that they would claim an "act of God" since other conferences were playing at that time AND the B1G played later because they saw the other conferences playing and did not want to lose out on the CFP. They even changed their rules to allow tosu to participate.

Comment

I would think it was an act of God clause. Don't know. I keep meaning to submit that question to Coffee with Cunningham.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X