No announcement yet.

Future Scheduling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like going up to Oxford to watch UC @ Yeager. We went to last year’s basketball game at Millett, too.
    Thats part of the beauty of college football-the college towns, the unique and varied stadiums…..

Comment

The NC State game next year is dead. We didn’t have to pay to get out of it. Well we paid Marshall to take it

https://www.wralsportsfan.com/nc-sta...ason/20483369/
      Last edited by Lobot; 09-19-2022, 07:51 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Towson is coming to town for the opener in 2024. We also have Miami and Pitt on the schedule that year. NC STate has been canceled/Moved back?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Towson is coming to town for the opener in 2024. We also have Miami and Pitt on the schedule that year. NC STate has been canceled/Moved back?
          I assume NC State is just done, not happening

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I assume NC State is just done, not happening
            I think that's correct
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Here's the slightly unoffical version

https://fbschedules.com/cincinnati-a...all-schedules/
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

At least there is a "warmup" game before taking on Pitt. We would have beaten Arkansas had we had a game prior.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                  At least there is a "warmup" game before taking on Pitt. We would have beaten Arkansas had we had a game prior.

B.C.
                  I'd have to agree with that one Chris. That one got away from us.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I believe that this is what Brent had posted and you can "pick" a year out to 2027. 2023 Cincinnati Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

If you want to compare it to what our future schedule was PRIOR to being accepted to the Big 12, here it is: Previewing Future Cincinnati Football Schedules - Down The Drive

Comment

The Nebraska game in 2025 is still showing on both schedules still. Has anyone heard if there is discussion for cancelling the future game or rescheduling the previous game? Did we get paid for not having the game at Nebraska during Covid?

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
                        The Nebraska game in 2025 is still showing on both schedules still. Has anyone heard if there is discussion for cancelling the future game or rescheduling the previous game? Did we get paid for not having the game at Nebraska during Covid?
                        I've been trying to figure what what happened to that contract for a while now. I'm kinda guessing force majeure entered the conversation and the whole thing got canceled but I've never gotten a complete explanation from anyone in the athletic dept.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X